Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Sept 07 has been our biggest month so far for new members...over 130 so far this month already. Welcome to all the new folks and thanks to all our current members for spreading the word

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ended up with 146 new members in Sept

·
Registered
25 Posts
Site may get more activity if it came up on Google. If you type in "Can-am forum" it doesn't come up on first page. Web marketers will tell you it is imperative that you show up on the first page to maximize your success. I happen to have a few skidoo's and visit Dootalk but if I did not snowmobile, I may not have found this site. Great to see that Dootalk has a sister site.

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Site may get more activity if it came up on Google. If you type in "Can-am forum" it doesn't come up on first page. Web marketers will tell you it is imperative that you show up on the first page to maximize your success. I happen to have a few skidoo's and visit Dootalk but if I did not snowmobile, I may not have found this site. Great to see that Dootalk has a sister site.
Yes, we have plans to address that soon. It's related to the way the content on our homepage is displayed. Until we get that changed, word of mouth by members is key to our continued growth.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts