Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Here's my wish list for accessories for the Spyder.

1. Cover for the unsightly swing arm nut.
2. Alarm system with transponder type remote (like the new Harley-Davidson model)
3. Matching hard saddle bags that compliment the Spyder ( Please no attache type like the one on Concourse)

That's it for now. I'm sure I'll think of more.

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
Here's my wish list for accessories for the Spyder.

1. Cover for the unsightly swing arm nut.
2. Alarm system with transponder type remote (like the new Harley-Davidson model)
3. Matching hard saddle bags that compliment the Spyder ( Please no attache type like the one on Concourse)

That's it for now. I'm sure I'll think of more.
Taller wind screen or one the rolls or sweeps on the top

·
Registered
801 Posts
I would like to see a backrest for the driver
I'm with you on that one...Modify the mono seat cover now available so that it doubles as a back rest.

·
Registered
183 Posts
1. Taller Windshield (bought the Touring & still to short)(needs to be a bit wider too)
2. Sidebags
3. Adjustable (fold-down backrest for the driver)
4. Fog Lights that don't cost a arm and a leg

bps725

·
Registered
69 Posts
A stereo would be nice, kinda along the lines of an HD electraglide.

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
1. Taller Windshield (bought the Touring & still to short)
2. Sidebags
3. Adjustable (fold-down backrest for the driver)
4. Fog Lights that don't cost a arm and a leg

bps725
Ken is taking a head count for production run of taller windshileds in the Spyder Tech forum

·
Registered
64 Posts
my dealer informed me that corbin has already signed on to design an aftermarket seat for the spyder but he didn't know if it included a back rest for the driver.

·
Registered
81 Posts
my dealer informed me that corbin has already signed on to design an aftermarket seat for the spyder but he didn't know if it included a back rest for the driver.
I was a Corbin on Saturday, they have a spyder on order, They wanted to borrow mine to get started on some stuff. I'm thinking about it

Norm
Have you hugged your Spyder today

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
secondary thumb throttle. like ATV's
front locking brakes instead of rear
optional kill switch for the vss and tcs like BMW and other performance bikes
better rear lighting
brighter brake lights
lighting for the back of the front wheels, instead of that reflector they have
some carbon fiber parts just for looks.
more aerodynamic of a front end
better side mirrors

·
Registered
146 Posts
Lowered and forward controls. My motorcycles are more comfortable than this thing and my knees are up too high. It might be ok for those short legged Canadians.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I will happy to inform you guys that we are in the middle of designing a bunch of accessories for the Spyder such as billet chrome wheels, stereo systems, billet & chrome add ons and much much more. I already have a spyder torn down in pieces to design all these items. Any input of items that you guys are looking for would be great!

Sam Nehme

·
The Rain Rider
436 Posts
Secondary brake system. I'm already having more brake problems.

Video camera mounting system (front and rear).

Wireless voice speaker system. Talk to folks without yelling through your open helmet.

·
Registered
708 Posts
"Wireless voice speaker system. Talk to folks without yelling through your open helmet."

Don't know the brand name off hand but this feature is available now. A little pricey though. I'm certain someone here knows a web site to direct you to.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts