Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Seems like a rip off to me. I think it will look odd with mix matched wheels.
Perhaps I dont completely understand what you mean, but I dont think the back wheel has any defining characteristics that makes it look better with one style of rim. I do agree that they are a bit pricey, especially when paying the Canadian price like I will be.

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
Perhaps I dont completely understand what you mean, but I dont think the back wheel has any defining characteristics that makes it look better with one style of rim. I do agree that they are a bit pricey, especially when paying the Canadian price like I will be.
So what is to stop our dear friends from Canada coming to the us and buying one?
:mellow:

·
Registered
352 Posts
The rear wheel has the 3 double spokes just like the stock front wheels. Putting on the optional rims on the front without having a matching rear wheel is really (or is it wheely) going to look hodge-podge ! Besides the rear belt pully is also styled after the 3 spoke front wheels. For the money they want for the optional rims you could get all three stock rims polished to a mirror shine or maybe even chrome plated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.