Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in seeing what type of helmet everyone is wearing (assuming we ALL wear one
) and why you chose that style/brand. Also include goggle brand/style where applicable.

Here's what I wear:

HJC CL MX helmet, Thor Hero goggles. The goggles are exactly what I wear, but the helmet is a little different color/graphics scheme.

I wear these because I like the protection the full face helmet offers and the goggles are great for stopping sand/mud that may get through sunglasses.

Jerry

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have an AFX motocross helmet that I wear in the summer with spy optic goggles.

And in the winter I wear a Gmax snowmobile helmet with a heated shield.

·
Registered
172 Posts
NoSweatXi_works_white_1_.jpg View attachment 680 I swap between the EVS TAKT 981 and the One Industries Kombat Monster Energy. I also swap between Scott No-Sweat XI w/ Works Film System and Oakley Crowbars. Price point,I love the Kombat. Great helmet and affordable. The EVS I am testing is awesome-light, good venting and added safety. On the goggle front, the Scott XI has held up well and I love the film system (roll-offs) for muddy race conditions. The Oakleys look sweet and vent well plus I have the silver iridium lens for this bright southern sun. So, it depends on the conditions as to what I wear. The Oakley site wouldn't let me copy/paste.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts