Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious what other ATV sites our members hang out at? Anything you see on other sites that you would like us to add here?

Thanks, Marc

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well I visit too many but my local site we use to organize rides gotmudd.com and then visit highlifter just to laugh at all the brute force owners who would give their eldest child away before they would admit that their machine's are inferior to the 800
Other than that I visit atvfrontier they seem to have a little more action on can-am's than the others imo. Keep up the good work at can-amtalk!

·
Registered
172 Posts
The three that I go to every day are Can-Am Talk, My Outlander and ATV Frontier.

Aurora Wheelers also has a huge Bombardier/Can-Am base.

·
Registered
529 Posts
There are two others I go to, atvriders.com is one but the forum is mixed (some good, knowledgeable guys, some younger riders who bash/abuse), and also z400central.com which is a really great site if you own a z-400 Quadsport. I don't really have a need to go to z400central anymore because I don't own the Z.

I also was told nyrocatv.com is good if you own a utility bike, but haven't checked it out yet. Got that tip from a member named Firefighterjosh on atvriders.com

Jerry

·
Registered
84 Posts
There are two others I go to, atvriders.com is one but the forum is mixed (some good, knowledgeable guys, some younger riders who bash/abuse), and also z400central.com which is a really great site if you own a z-400 Quadsport. I don't really have a need to go to z400central anymore because I don't own the Z.

I also was told nyrocatv.com is good if you own a utility bike, but haven't checked it out yet. Got that tip from a member named Firefighterjosh on atvriders.com
Jerry
Mudanddirt.com. Run by John Cannon
Myoutlander.com

·
Registered
12 Posts
i've been using atvconnection.com pretty good site, sometimes the bashing gets annoying, but i just don't read it when it gets to heavy. good information, multiple sub-forums for all brands, the classifieds are barely used there, some very knowledgable people there.....i'd also like to see the classifieds split up into sub-forums ie: quads, quad parts/accessories, trailers, sleds, sled parts.........

·
Registered
442 Posts
www.atvconnection.com - DS
www.atvfrontier.com - Renegade

Good Canadian content:
www.atvcanada.ca
www.saskatv.com - Saskatchewan riders
www.outlawatvclub.com - Mostly northern Alberta riders

And of course this WEBSITE!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bit the the ATVCONNECTION and ON-DUNES.com

On dunes is more directed to the DS - but thats what i ride. A few of the DS aftermarket parts suppliers will also post on this site. They can be very helpful sometimes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've been visiting quit a few sites but i am often on atvcanada.ca but now that i found this site i'll be here often also...

·
Registered
247 Posts
I visit ...kawieriders.com(great site and still love the V-Force), atvfrontier.com, atvconnection.com, can-amconnection.com, and now this site which I like very much...

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Glad to hear so many of the new members are liking the site

1 - 20 of 22 Posts