·
Registered
51 Posts
There`s something familiar about this site Hmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Hey All,

New site looks great. Looking forward to it growing larger and larger. Maybe larger than dootalk?!?

Cheers!

Mitch
Hey Mitch
Welcome to the site, how is the fishing there now , runs started yet ???
Oh bud, I see you have a Traxter, good stuff, I saw one fully snokled exhaust also,a man could it go in the mud and water.
Wolf :rolleyes:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome LOOOOOOOOOONG name from the DOOO side, I will have to spend some time over there , gotta see if I can get more the 6-7 mpg out of my 2 2002 GTSE 800's, they are just terrible on gas .
Oh yea back to topic, WELCOME!!
Wolf
Cant remember was that the CK3 or the ZX chassis....

Oh wait - this is the ATV site -

Glad to see this is up and running...

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Cant remember was that the CK3 or the ZX chassis....

Oh wait - this is the ATV site -

Glad to see this is up and running...
Yea like what the heck eh , this is an ATV/dirt bike ( opp's do we know something ) site eh. I don't know the differance on the chassis, never really been to big on sleds, but I will ask my dealer dude,,oh crap yea this is atv stuff.

Welcome Zdooman

Wolf

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yea like what the heck eh , this is an ATV/dirt bike ( opp's do we know something ) site eh. I don't know the differance on the chassis, never really been to big on sleds, but I will ask my dealer dude,,oh crap yea this is atv stuff.

Welcome Zdooman

Wolf
well come over to the other side and post a pic.. we can fix you up!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Mitch
Welcome to the site, how is the fishing there now , runs started yet ???
Oh bud, I see you have a Traxter, good stuff, I saw one fully snokled exhaust also,a man could it go in the mud and water.
Wolf :rolleyes:
That would be cool to see. I've sunk mine on more than one occasion!

Don't know about the fish...not going outside today to find out. Whew!

·
Registered
14 Posts
:rolleyes: ANOTHER GOOD FORUM IS GOOD TO FIND.
KEEP THE IDEAS AND TIPS COMING. IT MAKES IT A LOT EASIER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE INDUSTRY IF EVERYONE HAS A CONSTRUCTIVE ATTITUDE TO THE SPORT.
DOWN WITH BRAND BASHING IN GENERAL. LET'S ALL BAND TOGETHER AS A UNIFIED FORCE TO KEEP OUR SPORT FREE AND WHERE IT BELONGS. OUTDOORS!!
GOOD RIDING, GLAD TO BE HERE.
DOONORTH

·
Registered
3 Posts
awww bobadoo, wth?

After seeing your avatar on sea-dootalk i was expecting to see a pic of a cop bike on here!

My co-worker and his buds all have several bikes. Ill be sure to send them this way!

1 - 20 of 100 Posts