Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this earlier but it seams to have disapeared. I am in the first ownders group, and, a few days ago my dealer spoke with the BRP rep and he was told "Your customers will be ridding before biketoberfest".

--John

·
Registered
307 Posts
spoke with my dealer here in the boston area, He is still insisting on a 20-28th of september delivery, expecting in the "options" per say, screens, pads, bags, covers and so forth between the 14th and 20th of september with the spyders on the tails of that shipment!!!!! TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK time is a ticking here!!!!!!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Not to piss in the camp fire but if this rep from BRP is planning on joining our Sunday night chat. That does not sound good to me. Here's why, if the Spyder is only a week or so away from release, why bother to join in on the chat? After all the ONLY thing any of us want to know is, "When are they shipping to dealers." What's he gonna say, " Yep, there leaving the factory in two days."

·
Registered
307 Posts
Not to piss in the camp fire but if this rep from BRP is planning on joining our Sunday night chat. That does not sound good to me. Here's why, if the Spyder is only a week or so away from release, why bother to join in on the chat? After all the ONLY thing any of us want to know is, "When are they shipping to dealers." What's he gonna say, " Yep, there leaving the factory in two days."
my camp fire is burning hot so piss away LOL LOL LOL LOL. the PT Cruiser had a similar website, still do as a matter of fact. And they had 2 reps from the HQ of chrysler join in for a couple of chats, the first one was 2 weeks from release to talk about, get us pumped up and so forth over the car. The others were for updates, changes to the car, how to track them in shipping, and any other general questions we had. been here, done this,,, had fun!! still am!! although,, the cruiser went to an early grave,,, cement mixers, cement, lumber, yea, it wasnt a pickup

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
I think there is a lot more that folks are interested in. Check out the announcement thread for a list of topics...

·
Registered
708 Posts
I think there is a lot more that folks are interested in. Check out the announcement thread for a list of topics...
Agreed, there are other questions. My point was simply that a delivery date is probably the #1 question. My bad

1 - 10 of 10 Posts