Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought Id throw this up here too, its posted in the rides section but thought more exposure here.

A benefit ride for breast cancer victims will be held on Saturday August 18th. Sign up at Tugger's, Timberview or Pine Tree (Brantingham) 9-11. Multiple stops, be back at Timberview between 3-5pm. Door prizes and drawings. see website for more info: Pinkribbonriders.com
or call the Lewis County Chamber at 315-376-2213. or pm me

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thought Id throw this up here too, its posted in the rides section but thought more exposure here.
A benefit ride for breast cancer victims will be held on Saturday August 18th. Sign up at Tugger's, Timberview or Pine Tree (Brantingham) 9-11. Multiple stops, be back at Timberview between 3-5pm. Door prizes and drawings. see website for more info: Pinkribbonriders.com
good to hear hopefully ill be free an get a few friends to ride to.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
back to the top with more info:

Registration - 9am to 11am
3 locations
Tuggers, Timberview, Pine Tree Inn
FINISH: 3pm to 5pm - Timberview Lodge
Best hands announced at 6pm
• Must be present to win.
• $20.00 per rider
PRIZES
1st - $300.00 Cash & prizes
$200.00 (cash) + $100 product
2nd
- $175.00 Cash & prizes
$100.00 (cash) + $75.00 product
3rd - $105.00 Cash & prizes
$75.00 (cash) + $30.00 product
4th - $55.00 Cash & prizes
$25.00 (cash) + $30.00 Product
5th - $30.00 product value
Product & Door Prizes sponsored by: KLIM, PowerMadd, HMK, Arctic Cat, Scott
and more!
DJ MUSIC ~ 3pm to 6pm
Door prizes- 3:15pm to 6pm
*drawn every 15 minutes!
Stops: Louies, Tug Hill Inn,
Montague Inn, Flat Rock Inn,
Marty's, Highmarket Inn, Pine tree
Inn, Brantingham Motel, Trailside,
Coach Light and more!
Info: www.pinkribbonriders.com
Lewis County Chamber - 315.376.2213
Email - [email protected] or [email protected]

Pink Ribbon Riders creates awareness of breast
cancer for both men & women in the motor
sports industry while helping those in need.

pinkribbonriders.com

·
Registered
247 Posts
Nysono, what's up with all the smoothly graded dirt roads up there now? My wife and I were there riding in late July, and they have graded everything too wide and smooth. The trails and old roads sure are getting boring. And what is with the Timberview? That has to be the most half-assed establishment going. They only open when they feel like it, and the Polaris dealer is empty. I can't tell you how many times i've road to that place only to find it closed when it is suppossed to be open.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nysono, what's up with all the smoothly graded dirt roads up there now? My wife and I were there riding in late July, and they have graded everything too wide and smooth. The trails and old roads sure are getting boring. And what is with the Timberview? That has to be the most half-assed establishment going. They only open when they feel like it, and the Polaris dealer is empty. I can't tell you how many times i've road to that place only to find it closed when it is suppossed to be open.
Your right the Polaris dealership was pulled this spring,so it is empty.And the owner was charged with a felony this summer also.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I knew those people were a bunch of crooks! That place was such a joke.....
They have been great to us (pinkribbonriders.com) They are on summer hours now. With the limited ATV riding access the businesses are hurting, kinda hard to staff a place that has nobody come in during the week.

Hope to see some of you up there this Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lotsa giveaways, and its for a great cause!!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Nysono, nice turnout looks like you had good weather. I see the picture is at the Timberview. I hope you didn't spend too much time there.....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nysono, nice turnout looks like you had good weather. I see the picture is at the Timberview. I hope you didn't spend too much time there.....
Spent the whole day there. From my experience, coundnt ask for nicer people. My understanding is that John signed up 120-180 acres for us to ride ATV's on, areas to play in the mud and so forth

·
Registered
247 Posts
Spent the whole day there. From my experience, coundnt ask for nicer people. My understanding is that John signed up 120-180 acres for us to ride ATV's on, areas to play in the mud and so forth
Yeah I heard that a while ago and still nothing. My experience is everytime we stop by there, they are either closed or out of gas. It is definitely not a serious business....Probably more for tax write off purposes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts