Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning a trip to the Jamestown Fort sometime in August. The fort is near the Yorktown Battlefield and Colonial Williamsburg. I would prefer leaving midweek -- say, Tuesday and returning on Thursday or Friday. I intend to take the Cape May - Lewes ferry and proceed through Delaware and Maryland to the Bay Bridge into Virginia.

Anyone in the NY/PA/NJ area who would like to join me is very welcome. It would be good to have companions.

Contact me.

ken tompkins

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm planning a trip to the Jamestown Fort sometime in August. The fort is near the Yorktown Battlefield and Colonial Williamsburg. I would prefer leaving midweek -- say, Tuesday and returning on Thursday or Friday. I intend to take the Cape May - Lewes ferry and proceed through Delaware and Maryland to the Bay Bridge into Virginia.

Anyone in the NY/PA/NJ area who would like to join me is very welcome. It would be good to have companions.

Contact me.

ken tompkins
Ken,
Hello, its Paul from Manalapan. How have you been? Hope all is well. Still don't have my SE5 but hoping its comes any day now. I owe you a cup of coffee down in your parts as soon as it comes in.

Paul

Ride safe and enjoy.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ken,
Hello, its Paul from Manalapan. How have you been? Hope all is well. Still don't have my SE5 but hoping its comes any day now. I owe you a cup of coffee down in your parts as soon as it comes in.

Paul

Ride safe and enjoy.
Hello Paul it's richie from Pennsauken ,still waiting huh?Ken and I hooked up a couple times,let us know when you get in the saddle.You could buy me a cup too!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah...I hope you get your bike soon. Then we can get together for a good, long ride.

I am thinking of going to Gatlinburg in Sept. So far, I'm the only owner in NJ who is going. Should be a good as Valcourt.

Keep in touch.

kt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.