Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Ok we all have toy's but, how doo we move them around and secure them while in transit ?

I will start ( I guess)

27' enclosed Triton , fits 3 atvs and four DOO'S
2002 Dodge Ram 4X4 Cummins powered 6 speed HO ( and lot of add on ponies )

Here is a picture of the rig, Our new toy hauler will be here next week, a 30' WOLFPAC by Cherokee
Wolf ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi guys, I drive an 03 GMC Crew Cab 6.0l V8 with the 4 wheel steering option (drives like a cadillac,wife loves it). I just picked up a Charmac Snow Sport 22' 3 place enclosed.

·
Registered
61 Posts
My Trusty Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4, Has only a quarter Million Miles
but runs great, and I have a Home made 5x12 Utility trailer for the quad, and a 8.5x12 foot V Nose enclosed Bearcat for the sled and when Hauling 2 Quads

·
Registered
30 Posts
36' Motorhome with a 38' trailer, (34' box), too many toys....
2003 Dodge 2500 Quadcab 5.7L Hemi.

When taking one quad it goes in the back with a LA Guard Dog to keep it in place.

Two quads not camping I have an 18ft car trailer

one Two or three quads I have a Keystone Hobbi Toyhauler (Camper) like the one picured below but mine is grey.

http://keystone-hobbi.com/index.html

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
i have a 6x10 enclosed with extra height.built in the bunks and bed myself.sleeps 3 and goes from hauler to camper in 15 minutes.i wired it for 110 and 12 volt and it will have running water in the springtime.

i pull it with a chevy venture van,the trailer has electric brakes also

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
I use a 2004 Honda element and a 52" by 8 ft home-made trailer most of the time. Pretty sad, but it get the job done most of the time. I sure would like an enclosed that would eventually be able to fit 4 wheelers. Once my kids grow I would like to see the whole fam heading out on nice trips together - its a dream of mine. Does anyone know of any trailer like this, I am imagining a side by side situation (2 front, 2 rear)?

·
Registered
51 Posts
LOL whether it's my wheeler or my sled, I just hitch a ride with someone that has a trailer. I had an old (87) chevy s-10 that I really only used for the boat and the occasional off road trip. (Before I got back into wheelers, and before I got my first sled.) But, since I hardly ever used it I let my brother use it. He blew the transmission, and it's been sitting in his yard ever since. Going on 4 years now. He did some work for someone, who was in turn supposed to change the transmission (which is sitting in the bed.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts