Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been pretty warm here the last few days, so I figured I'd load the quad and go for a little ride in an undisclosed favorite spot and put the new KQ to the test. I have to say, coming from sport quads and this being my first utility quad.......I love it. I'll never go back. I could go thru muck, crap, mud, and snow that would've made my Z-400 cry. I put on about 30 miles today and have to say that I am now in love with my new KQ.

Enjoy.....

Jerry

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sweet pics! Looked like a great day for a ride in various conditions.

Do you have to have that metal license plate in your state???
Yes. Massachusetts distributes/requires metal plate (same size as a motorcycles plate) for ATV's and dirtbikes. Oddly enough, boats and snowmobiles use stickers, and the snowmobile stickers are distributed by the state but boats can still use somewhat custom lettering.

The metal plate is a major PIA because you're constantly searching for a place to mount it.

Jerry

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yes. Massachusetts distributes/requires metal plate (same size as a motorcycles plate) for ATV's and dirtbikes. Oddly enough, boats and snowmobiles use stickers, and the snowmobile stickers are distributed by the state but boats can still use somewhat custom lettering.

The metal plate is a major PIA because you're constantly searching for a place to mount it.

Jerry
our outtie 650's came with a spot to mount it. but with it mounted there the numbers are hidden by the rear grab bar! we put them there anywhere and we are just hoping the cops don't complain.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts