Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
The following is just a suggestion of a list of things that will need to be done. It can be added to. Volunteers can contact BillyBob to offer help in areas they feel comfortable. some things need volunteers that are closer to the rally location; other items can be done long distance. BillyBob is the man .... I'm just offering up this list from my memory from previous motorcycle functions I've organized. My intent is only to offer help ... BillyBob is the man ......... thank goodness!!!

Acceptable dates: 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice?

Length of time: Start, end dates

Venue (Motel, location, directions, phone number to make reservations, etc.) …. Number of rooms to set aside, Discount room rate, deadline on making reservation for special rate, hotel amenities, parking space, meeting room available, Bike wash area, cleaning rags

Promotion … Local newspapers, TV station, member list from BRP for mailers for owners not on Forum

Consider liabilities if a group sponsors the rally …. Hold harmless forms?

Rides: Maps, GPS coordinates, paper routes, self-guided routes, ride leaders, Organized local tours, etc.

Organized functions; Group rides, tours, meals (Bar-B-Q, etc.). Activities for the non-riding family members/friends. Owners meeting, group photo.

Door prizes: BRP, Vendors, Dealers, Local proprietors, motel, restaurants, etc.

Registration; Arm bands, SPYDER Owners Group banners for the motel, registration packets (local maps, state maps, door prize tickets, route sheets, etc.)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts