Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello comrades, congratulations to the new owners of this wonderful machine (EL SPYDER), I feel healthy envy.
It is the moment of truth, there are already privileged few that amount in a spyder.

We Europeans will have to wait a year to possibly take, so we would like to know the spyder things in this way we are going to kill anxiety for the long wait. I dream of the spyder.
For example: Stability, in straight braking, braking in curves, steering, cornering behavior, comfort on long routes, speed lines and curves, etc..
Is it true that the machine is what it says BRP?

Many, many thanks.

ROUTES AND GOOD LUCK WITH LARGE MACHINE
Pardon my English, the translator use Google.
Manuel, Spain (Canary Islands).

·
Registered
23 Posts
Dear fellow SPYDER MAN.

Do not show any signs of Shyness my friend. Tu eres espangniol - Un Hombre / un Hermano.

Felicitationes me amigo.

Welcome to the newly created world of SPYDER. You are a witness of creation in its progress you are a chosen one.

I am the ROTAX GOD - The one of true belive in its children of Powersports and adrenaline.

Life itselve will change after you have received your fine machine. It is not just a cold thing made of plastic and steel - it is a living entity full of life and power - it even speaks to you - every time you look at her standing at the parking lot - even if you only stop for a pockito caffee - she will call for you inviting you to ride with here in the open horizon till punta del Teno .

Attention con elle - elle es mui bonita - este una amor.

The Rotax God - Spyder forever

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dear fellow SPYDER MAN.

Do not show any signs of Shyness my friend. Tu eres espangniol - Un Hombre / un Hermano.

Felicitationes me amigo.

Welcome to the newly created world of SPYDER. You are a witness of creation in its progress you are a chosen one.

I am the ROTAX GOD - The one of true belive in its children of Powersports and adrenaline.

Life itselve will change after you have received your fine machine. It is not just a cold thing made of plastic and steel - it is a living entity full of life and power - it even speaks to you - every time you look at her standing at the parking lot - even if you only stop for a pockito caffee - she will call for you inviting you to ride with here in the open horizon till punta del Teno .

Attention con elle - elle es mui bonita - este una amor.

The Rotax God - Spyder forever
My friend, thank you for your words.
I hope the machine with a lot of anxiety.
I am aware of everything that speaks of Spyder with your forum.

ROUTES AND GOOD LUCK WITH LARGE MACHINE
Pardon my English, using a translator from Google.
Manuel, Spain (Canary Islands).

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Stibillty = Amazing at high speeds and low speeds.
sharp right hand turns should be watched. the wheel can get close to the curb and the apex entry and exit is way different than a regular bike, more so like a high powered quad.

braking at high speeds is very stable and straight.

take off leaves me speechless. lol

Engine sound at idle is great but it definatlky needs more Boom and Zap at higher speeds. the sound is too generic for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.