Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gang,

I would like your input on how we are organized for Spyder discussion on here. Do you like the one big forum for all Spyder discussion? Or would you like other forums to be added under the SpyderWeb...something like:

General Spyder Discussion
Spyder Accessories and Mods
Spyder Roadtrips and Get-togethers
Spyder Classifieds
General Roadbike discussion

Other ideas?

Please chime in and let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Marc

·
Rokonman #2018
142 Posts
Hey Gang,

I would like your input on how we are organized for Spyder discussion on here. Do you like the one big forum for all Spyder discussion? Or would you like other forums to be added under the SpyderWeb...something like:

General Spyder Discussion
Spyder Accessories and Mods
Spyder Roadtrips and Get-togethers
Spyder Classifieds
General Roadbike discussion

Other ideas?

Please chime in and let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Marc
I think the subsets you describe would be helpful as the threads grow. Otherwise posts will become difficult to find.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Yep,
I'm for the (sub-sections) too. As stated earlier, as the site grows and someone wants to know a specific sub sections would really help narrow the search. Great idea btw.

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, others feel free to chime in...if we go with sub-forums, any other/different ideas from what I have above?

·
Registered
856 Posts
I agree that as soon as the spyder starts hitting I am sure it will need to become and shold have seperate categories....Also Inoticed spydertalk.com is already taken...too bad.

Later,

Shawn (Spyder-Dude)

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree that as soon as the spyder starts hitting I am sure it will need to become and shold have seperate categories....Also Inoticed spydertalk.com is already taken...too bad.

Later,

Shawn (Spyder-Dude)
Yep. we tried to take out SpyderTalk.com, but it was taken...has nothing to do with Can-Am Spyders though.

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, we added some sub forums. We can always adjust as time goes on. I moved a few posts (as appropriate) to the new forums and I expect they will pick up once the Spyders start arriving

Comments welcomed...

Thanks, Marc

1 - 8 of 8 Posts