SpyderTalk.com2425.53%
Can-AmTalk.com7074.47%

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Me also.
Found the link after one of the media reviews on the Spyder
At this point, do you come here directly via www.can-amtalk.com or www.spydertalk.com? Just curious?

·
Registered
92 Posts
HMmmmmm...well I bookmarked it, I'm logged in when I get here, and I get emails when someone posts a new topic, which will also get you here.
Teach

·
Registered
188 Posts
I initially came here through can-amtalk but that was before I knew about spydertalk. When I found the spydertalk announcement, last week sometime, I started using that and I have bookmarked that also. I voted Spydertalk.

One thing I would like to add is that even though I come in through spydertalk, I inevitably get bumped out to can-amtalk at some point, like when I reach the last post in a thread and my only option that I see is to go to can-amtalk. Any thoughts on changing that?

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I initially came here through can-amtalk but that was before I knew about spydertalk. When I found the spydertalk announcement, last week sometime, I started using that and I have bookmarked that also. I voted Spydertalk.

One thing I would like to add is that even though I come in through spydertalk, I inevitably get bumped out to can-amtalk at some point, like when I reach the last post in a thread and my only option that I see is to go to can-amtalk. Any thoughts on changing that?
Thanks for the information gang...keep it coming. Part of what we are trying to determine is if a stand alone Spyder site makes sense....or if it makes sense to just keep the SpyderTalk.com portal into the Can-AmTalk site (with a SpyderTalk.com homepage, etc eventually).

There is value in keeping them together because of commonalities like brand, dealers, Can-Am involvement, etc...but I would like to hear other's input as well.

·
Registered
314 Posts
i like it being connected.for same reasons as you ,dealer info,and for all can am products,sure some atv riders will have a spyder and vice-versa.
even though my atv is not can -am .(yet)i still like to see whats going on with all can-am products.and l'am sure it may increase customers.
my next atv i will consider can-am which i would'nt have before

·
Registered
708 Posts
i like it being connected.for same reasons as you ,dealer info,and for all can am products,sure some atv riders will have a spyder and vice-versa.
even though my atv is not can -am .(yet)i still like to see whats going on with all can-am products.and l'am sure it may increase customers.
my next atv i will consider can-am which i would'nt have before
I own the Outlander 800, you won't be disappointed. Plenty of power and speed. You can even manage a (reverse) wheelie. No, I'm not kidding.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I used the Can-AmTalk.com just because that is how I first came across this place. The SpyderTalk.com as a separate site sounds like a good plan to me - I don't think *most* Spyder Ryders own other BRP products.

Shouldn't you be able to tell by your site stats how we get here and what browser we are using??

·
SpyderRyders
3,463 Posts
Gezzz Danimal, are you just having a bad day or what, now questioning why Marc asked a simple question, I'm sure he has a reason for asking.

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
I used the Can-AmTalk.com just because that is how I first came across this place. The SpyderTalk.com as a separate site sounds like a good plan to me - I don't think *most* Spyder Ryders own other BRP products.

Shouldn't you be able to tell by your site stats how we get here and what browser we are using??
Yep, I can tell. But many newer members didn't even know about the option.

SpyderTalk.com allows a seperate entry point for folks, but right now we like the branding of Can-AmTalk. It is well known and respected and allows for synergy across the Can-Am product line...and what if the next 3 wheeled Can-Am isn't called a Spyder

PS. Nice monitor by the way, I like those

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Ahhhh.. I seee.

Like..... gee - what a nice pencil holder you have on your desk.......

Most people just don't understand that your computer monitor is also a large camera that records your every move!

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Most people just don't understand that your computer monitor is also a large camera that records your every move!
...to that end, put on a shirt would ya

·
Ambassador
177 Posts
Personally I would rather get on a SpyderTalk.com, I would rather only have to wade through Spyder only talk rather than all of the "rest" of the talk...

Thanks

Just sayin

2faston3

1 - 20 of 23 Posts