Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today is the 22nd!!! Happy Monday!!! has anybody made any calls to the dealer or heard from a dealer? any spyder sitings,,, Can Am trucks,, anything???? whispers?? rumors????

With all the people waiting here, has anybody heard anything today on deliveries?? en route??

Busy here at work, dont have the time to ring the dealer today,,, or am I the only one going nuts here waiting,,,,,,, still,,,,,,,

#1 allocation at my dealer,,,,,, bikeless right now,,,, and starting to regret putting money down with BRP...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Well today is the 22nd!!! Happy Monday!!! has anybody made any calls to the dealer or heard from a dealer? any spyder sitings,,, Can Am trucks,, anything???? whispers?? rumors????

With all the people waiting here, has anybody heard anything today on deliveries?? en route??

Busy here at work, dont have the time to ring the dealer today,,, or am I the only one going nuts here waiting,,,,,,, still,,,,,,,

#1 allocation at my dealer,,,,,, bikeless right now,,,, and starting to regret putting money down with BRP...
Don't worry it will eventually show up, sometimes ya just can't rush a good thing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.