Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Click here for details

The first production of a limited quantity of Spyder roadsters began recently and these first units are now arriving at authorized Spyder dealerships in North America! As the first units are being uncrated, their proud owners are looking forward to the next dimension in open-road riding aboard their Spyder roadsters...

·
Registered
307 Posts
Yes we all know Jay's spyder showed up. but not a single dealer called anyone to say they arrived, not a single dealer called to say they were uncreating them. That is all this says,,, "hey we are delivering them" yup, enjoying it Jay?

lets face it,, once somebody hears that theirs are in, they are going to do the following probably in order:

1) piss them selfs with joy
2) get nervous, start shaking uncontrollable over excitment
3) relieve themselfs uncontrollably this time over excitment
4) pass out
5) wake up, realize it was NOT a dream
6) and post on this board "I GOT IT!!!!" (all of this within the first minute btw)
7) visit the dr's office to get a muslce relaxer for your face as the smile will become permanant if not

and on our side:
1) we all get jellous here lol lol lol
2) slap our keyboards out of frustration
3) using the working keys left on the keyboard type congradulatons!!!
5) shake as we search out our paperwork
6) contact our dealer, hearts pounding, EMT's en route for our about-to-explode hearts
7) to hear on the other end,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, a busy signal ahhhgggggg

8) swear to wait 5 minutes before redialing, but it is too late, not a single second went by and we redial
9) dealer answers (we are now in our teen years, calling up our first boy/girl friend asking to go out, nervous, tense, sweating, starting to see stars in our eyes,,

and the big 10th thing we hear on the other end,,,,,,,, sorry not to day,,,,,,,, AHHHHHHHH NUTS,, heart explodes and the guy who is behind us gets our bike,,,,,,,,

except me, I want mine buried with me LOL LOL LOL nobody is gettin it

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...Spyder roadsters began recently and these first units are now arriving at authorized Spyder dealerships

·
Registered
488 Posts
Click here for details

The first production of a limited quantity of Spyder roadsters began recently and these first units are now arriving at authorized Spyder dealerships in North America! As the first units are being uncrated, their proud owners are looking forward to the next dimension in open-road riding aboard their Spyder roadsters...
Do you think that "limited quanity" is the 600?

·
Registered
314 Posts
whew hew, got mine today!! Drove home on it from Jacksonville. . . I love it!
come on now...really !!! no dealers here in ca. have received any yet ...was told maybe this week, by the end of month for sure....strange i can track almost anything in transit .usps,fed ex,etc,etc, but dealer has no idea where his shipment is???? post pics of you new spyder .maybe pict of the handle bars to show production #.. WIN THE HAT

·
Registered
856 Posts
Spyderman from spyderlovers.com said that his arrived at his dealer in Florida today......

·
Registered
40 Posts
come on now...really !!! no dealers here in ca. have received any yet ...was told maybe this week, by the end of month for sure....strange i can track almost anything in transit .usps,fed ex,etc,etc, but dealer has no idea where his shipment is???? post pics of you new spyder .maybe pict of the handle bars to show production #.. WIN THE HAT
Phil209,

There might be a delay in delivery do to the fires in CA. Hope you and your family are safe.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Congrats !!

I just returned from dealer in Modesto, was there talking with them when the truck showed up......right
carrier, right color of truck.......but it was just the large Spyder display.
yep also just talked to D&H they told me maybe this week ,by end of month ..do you have out the door numbers $? shipping setup,doc,etc? good for you on being #1 when i ordered in july they hade none available for fall delivery..so i went to hayward.. spyder demo truck????

·
SpyderRyders
3,463 Posts
yep also just talked to D&H they told me maybe this week ,by end of month ..do you have out the door numbers $? shipping setup,doc,etc? good for you on being #1 when i ordered in july they hade none available for fall delivery..so i went to hayward.. spyder demo truck????
Good to see a Spyder owner in the area.

No OTD price yet, depends on the shipping and actual PID time. I ordered some accessories as well, and could not get the install prices because no one knows the actual time required. But Dave is a good person and have faith he will be fair and not rip us off.
Placed the order back in April without having a demo ride, if I had waited for the demo rides I would have been
#3 and did not want to loose out on the first shipment. Keep in touch and we can meet up for a ride.

The display was for in the store, suppose to surround a Spyder and have all the accessories on display.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Good to see a Spyder owner in the area.

No OTD price yet, depends on the shipping and actual PID time. I ordered some accessories as well, and could not get the install prices because no one knows the actual time required. But Dave is a good person and have faith he will be fair and not rip us off.
Placed the order back in April without having a demo ride, if I had waited for the demo rides I would have been
#3 and did not want to loose out on the first shipment. Keep in touch and we can meet up for a ride.

The display was for in the store, suppose to surround a Spyder and have all the accessories on display.
great, yep you and someone from hilmar is all i spotted so far from area we can all spy together when delivered

·
Registered
58 Posts
You guys have to go be kidding. I just got back to NY from Florida about an hour ago, tired of waiting for my machine for the past 14 days. ...... and now they are in FL dealers? You got to be kidding.

--John

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.