Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealer called yesterday said he was expecting his delivery this morning and mine was on the truck.
My number was 629. He was only getting three -2 Silver's and 1 Yellow.
The demo was yellow of course it's also a premium edition which he can't quite understand.
He was expecting four, three to sell and one as demo.
I'm glad mine at least was silver I feel sorry for the guy who was waiting for the yellow.
The only accessories he has received was touring windshield and the custom outside cover for the Spyder.
Everything else is backordered.

I will post some pictures when I pick it up.

NEXUS

·
Registered
56 Posts
Dealer called yesterday said he was expecting his delivery this morning and mine was on the truck.
The demo was yellow of course it's also a premium edition which he can't quite understand.
I'm glad mine at least was silver I feel sorry for the guy who was waiting for the yellow.
The only accessories he has received was touring windshield and the custom outside cover for the Spyder.

NEXUS
Congrats for ypu

·
SpyderRyders
3,463 Posts

NEXUS
Congrats and hope your delivery goes smoothy.

You can inform your dealer that all demo bikes are numbered, same as the units for customer.

·
Registered
488 Posts

NEXUS
Nexus ....... CONGRATULATIONS! Please let me know where you purchases yours (that would give me an idea on how long it will take to get the truck to Richmond). Also ... when did you order yours?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nexus ....... CONGRATULATIONS! Please let me know where you purchases yours (that would give me an idea on how long it will take to get the truck to Richmond). Also ... when did you order yours?
Where I purchased it was Mid Alanitc Company in Warsaw Va.
They have been really honest and straightforward I could not have picked a better dealer.
I had at first was planning on using Honda House in Richmond but they had all their first
allocations sewed up at this time.
I sent my deposit some time in the middle of May not exactly sure what day, it was before
Spyder had there first factory demo at the Honda house which I went to.

The dealer called me late this afternoon said they got their delivery of three and had put the
yellow demo together but had one problem, they didn't get some part to hook up their computer
to the Spyder's circuitry so they had to call the factory and make sure that they could let me
have it with out checking out everything with the computer. Apparently when it leaves the
factory everything is already done they just check to see if something has changed while in transit.
Also they have to charge the battery for a day before they can put it in I've heard this before
from others. So he's going to leave it in the crate till Monday I want to be there when it's put together.
I'll let you know how it turns out, with pictures.

NEXUS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts