Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi all,

I didn't order my spyder yet BUT I already thought about ones from us who are lucky and already did it. I developed a small companion for counting down the remaining time before their machine delivery.

It works with YahooWidgets engine: you place it on your Windows/Mac desktop, you indicate your delivery date and then it will count down the days/hours/seconds before the delivery (in real time, like a clock)

Download:
http://widgets.yahoo.com/gallery/view.php?widget=42393

Have fun

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hi all,

I didn't order my spyder yet BUT I already thought about ones from us who are lucky and already did it. I developed a small companion for counting down the remaining time before their machine delivery.

It works with YahooWidgets engine: you place it on your Windows/Mac desktop, you indicate your delivery date and then it will count down the days/hours/seconds before the delivery (in real time, like a clock)

Download:
http://widgets.yahoo.com/gallery/view.php?widget=42393

Have fun
That might be a nice thing to have, but since NO ONE is sure of when the delivery date will be, it would be useless.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Anyone happen to notice that the Exhaust on the above photo is exiting from the left side as apposed to the right.

·
Registered
22 Posts
That might be a nice thing to have, but since NO ONE is sure of when the delivery date will be, it would be useless.
I know but the first deliveries will be soon. An other usage is the one that I do now, meaning counting down the remaining time until my next road test time

Concerning the exhaust, will it be possible that as for some cars (like Jananese ones), the side of the piece will depend of driving side of the targeted country (Japanese's car has exhaust on the right because they drive on the left)...

·
Registered
708 Posts
Concerning the exhaust, will it be possible that as for some cars (like Jananese ones), the side of the piece will depend of driving side of the targeted country (Japanese's car has exhaust on the right because they drive on the left)... TgC_emoticon142.gif

Can't see how that would have any bearing on exhaust placement. US cars have the exhaust exiting out either side. No big deal really, just happen to notice it was opposite from the demo's we rode.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
No.. they don't use film anymore......

You can see the text "Can-Am" is reversed in the photo... someone just flopped it right to left in Photoshop or whatever software they were using.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts