Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody in the Houston, Texas area Spyder riders? I live in Cypress, Texas.

Glynn "Skeetshooter" Knight

·
Registered
2 Posts
Might be some in the Conroe area in the near future. My wife never could get comfortable with two wheels, so last week we took a trike class in Florida (figured I might as well have some fun too). One of the students brought her Spyder and took the course on it. My wife hadn't been too fond of them before that, but she's gotten more interested since seeing that one so we're trying to work out at least a parking lot test ride for her since she's still on a learner's permit. (A few weeks ago I got to ride a Spyder when their traveling road show came to town.) Anyway, we're looking at our options and currently the Spyder is high on the list, since she would rather not deal with a completely manual transmission. Time will tell.

Gary (and Diann)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Going to have a meet/eat next Saturday at the Live Oak Grill in Sugar Land, 12935 Dairy Ashford Road. I've never been there, but understand it's a good biker hangout with great burgers. Look foward to seeing some of you there.

Glynn

·
Registered
7 Posts
I live in the Alief area Hwy 6 and Westheimer. That would be great to see another spyder on the road. I just got mine a week ago and never saw one before. Just stumbled on the bike at a Mancuso on hwy 59. I love it

·
Registered
1 Posts
rider here in waller.
has there been any serious groups or clubs astablished yet if not. i say we do something about that.

·
Ken5517 / Wish Again
1,434 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Diann is having a meet & greet, along with an eat 8/20/11. Spydette will finally get her chance to meet some more Spyder Ryders. Looking forward to taking photo's of the Arachnid Caravan..Ought to be a site...

·
Registered
21 Posts
rider here in waller.
has there been any serious groups or clubs astablished yet if not. i say we do something about that.
We have a chapter in Conroe and are meeting on the 2oth at 8:30 at the IHOP 25619 Interstate 45
Spring, TX 77380-3506
(281) 367-6626

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hi Glynn I am in Pearland. I bought my Spyder a few years back now from Conroe Power Sports on 105 - at the time they had the most inventory but that has changed since then. But for maintenance and warranty I still make the regular trek up to their shop. - best regards and happy new year - tracy

1 - 20 of 26 Posts