Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi,
Can you tell us a litte bit about the Spyder prices ?
In France the deals are as follow:
Silver moon : 16969 €uros (23417 US $)
Millenium Yellow : 17449 €uros ( 24079 US $) justified by painting more complicated.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Touring pack : 1708 €uros (2357 US $)
Sport pack : 1408 €uros (1943 US $)

No possible discussions....no discount.....and wait for many month....

What about in your country ?

Lionel

Ps: prices based on today's value : 1€ = 1.38$

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!!
Love the AVATAR,
made me laugh

Haven't seen or know of any (Sport or Touring) package being offered here in the states. We simply have a list of accessories to choose from.
As far as Euro pricing goes WOW
very expensive for you fella's. $14,999.00 US dollars is the base price. That's roughly $10,868.84 in Euro dollars. Makes ya kinda sick, don't it.
Pricing for the Silver or Yellow seems to be up for debate. Some say the Yellow is $300.00 to $400.00 more, US dollars. Others, like my self are being told from our Dealers that there is NO difference in the price. No room for bargaining here either. The product is too new to the market at the moment. The wait time here is no better for those who jumped on board after June. 6 month wait is expected for them. In fact, all of us have been waiting at least that long and none have been released to Dealers as of today, 09/14/2007.
If possible, you may want to consider purchasing one state side and have it shipped to France. I'm sure there will be a plethora of import regulations to go through but still may be worth the effort.
Good luck what ever you decide.

·
Registered
92 Posts
BonJour;
They sure are getting their fair share. US prices have been about 14,999 dollars.
We also are waiting, although they are saying soon, but no real shipping dates yet. They are just telling us about accessories, and they seem very high also.
Best of Luck
Teach

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!!
Love the AVATAR,
made me laugh

Haven't seen or know of any (Sport or Touring) package being offered here in the states. We simply have a list of accessories to choose from.
As far as Euro pricing goes WOW
very expensive for you fella's. $14,999.00 US dollars is the base price. That's roughly $10,868.84 in Euro dollars. Makes ya kinda sick, don't it.
Pricing for the Silver or Yellow seems to be up for debate. Some say the Yellow is $300.00 to $400.00 more, US dollars. Others, like my self are being told from our Dealers that there is NO difference in the price. No room for bargaining here either. The product is too new to the market at the moment. The wait time here is no better for those who jumped on board after June. 6 month wait is expected for them. In fact, all of us have been waiting at least that long and none have been released to Dealers as of today, 09/14/2007.
If possible, you may want to consider purchasing one state side and have it shipped to France. I'm sure there will be a plethora of import regulations to go through but still may be worth the effort.
Good luck what ever you decide.
NVR2L8 and Teach,Thank's for your welcome, and message.
About my avatar you can read the explanation in English in my presentation (Little Frenchie joinning you).
I can see your prices are cheaper than yours ! "WOW..."
But now to purchase from here to US...this is another story ! ! transort+taxes+regulation.....will be more complicated ! ! And I suppose that pollutions specs are also differents....so I will wait...I have no other choice.
The touring and sport packs I was telling about, you can have a look to the following link, it is in French, but I'm shure you will transalte the accessories names, included in those packages.
http://www.divshare.com/download/1618266-57e

Anyway, thank's for your repply,
;) Lionel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.