Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
SpyderRyders
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking to see if anyone has received a quote for insurance. I just contacted the one that the rep
suggested in the online chat. Foremost gave me a quote of $5,986 per year for full coverage. I contacted BRP about this, and the person denied that anyone from BRP made any comment about any insurance company.
Would be interested in hearing from any others that have had quotes from an insurance company that even knows what a Spyder is.

ps: I'm 57 with over 40 years of riding experienceng, clear record.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Just checking to see if anyone has received a quote for insurance. I just contacted the one that the rep
suggested in the online chat. Foremost gave me a quote of $5,986 per year for full coverage. I contacted BRP about this, and the person denied that anyone from BRP made any comment about any insurance company.
Would be interested in hearing from any others that have had quotes from an insurance company that even knows what a Spyder is.

ps: I'm 57 with over 40 years of riding experienceng, clear record.
of course, without the shipping/setup charges it would only be about $300 per year

seriously, i am insured with gmac and with full coverage and $250 comp/collision deductibles, mine is just under $300 per year (so. cal., great driving record, 25+ years riding).

look around, there are good deals on insurance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts