Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some have started to show up. If you have heard from your dealer, or have recieved your lucky spyder, Please just drop a simple note here. Some would like to track where they are comming in, so us still waiting may maybe make sense out of our nervous lives right now lol lol
Please only post if you have heard or recieved,, No complaining,,, Charles,,, oh,,, wait,, thats me lol lol lol
CONGRADS!! to those that have recieved!!!

1) date arrival
2) serial number
3) city, state

·
Registered
61 Posts
Just got the call ! I pick mine up this afternoon at Broward Motorsports in Davie, Florida. He did not know the number and the SPYDER was in the back. I will update and post pictures.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just got the call ! I pick mine up this afternoon at Broward Motorsports in Davie, Florida. He did not know the number and the SPYDER was in the back. I will update and post pictures.
Hey Rbnicklin,
Congrats on your spyder delivery. I ordered mine from the same dealership as you (Broward Motorsports in Davie, Florida). I'm anxiously waiting for my delivery. Is there a chance that you can you tell me what date when you left your deposit? And, how many spyders did you see at the dealership? I'm just an attempting to find out where I sit in line. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Some have started to show up. If you have heard from your dealer, or have recieved your lucky spyder, Please just drop a simple note here. Some would like to track where they are comming in, so us still waiting may maybe make sense out of our nervous lives right now lol lol
Please only post if you have heard or recieved,, No complaining,,, Charles,,, oh,,, wait,, thats me lol lol lol
CONGRADS!! to those that have recieved!!!

1) date arrival
2) serial number
3) city, state
how about date order.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey Rbnicklin,
Congrats on your spyder delivery. I ordered mine from the same dealership as you (Broward Motorsports in Davie, Florida). I'm anxiously waiting for my delivery. Is there a chance that you can you tell me what date when you left your deposit? And, how many spyders did you see at the dealership? I'm just an attempting to find out where I sit in line. Thanks in advance.
I put my deposit down feb 18th. They got 3 machines delivered. I think mine was the only yellow. They have a silver one in the showroom now. All of the 1st three were sold by the owner Sam. The ride home to Coconut Creek was great. It is # 275. Iwill try to post pictures over the next couple days. Riding it to work on I-95, that should be an interesting new experiance.

·
Registered
856 Posts
anyone from upstate nY got theirs yet? filers powersports is waiting like the rest of us
Not here in Central NY.....Dealer hasn't heard crap from BRP. Are you in Rochester or Buffalo??

When did you order?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I put my deposit down feb 18th. They got 3 machines delivered. I think mine was the only yellow. They have a silver one in the showroom now. All of the 1st three were sold by the owner Sam. The ride home to Coconut Creek was great. It is # 275. Iwill try to post pictures over the next couple days. Riding it to work on I-95, that should be an interesting new experiance.
Any report on the problem they had with the heat on the right leg...was it truely taken care of?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Any report on the problem they had with the heat on the right leg...was it truely taken care of?
They did change the right side cover. Neither leg gets any hotter than the other. You can feel heat when sitting at a light. But it is 90 degrees here anyway. It is no more heat than I get with my Harley.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts