Can Am Spyder Forum banner

Spyder Chat Nights - Sunday at 9pm Eastern

2007 Views 10 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Marc
Looks like 9pm Eastern may be a good time to try. Let's shoot for this Sunday to kick things off and I'm sure we will gain momentum each week. Spread the word to your Spyder friends to join us this Sunday in the Chat Room.

I would suggest you try getting into the Chat Room (just Click on Live Chat at top of screen) before Sunday to make sure you are all set.

If you have any problems getting in, Click here for a Trouble Shooting Guide and Click here for a Users Guide. You can also post any questions in here and we can help.

Thanks and looking forward to chatting on Sunday!

PS. If you think you will participate, chime in here so we have an idea of how many might be there

(BYOB)
See less See more
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
I m not much of a chatter-er,but I ll pop in for a bit.
See less See more
I know we have a lot of guests reading the Spyder forum. Feel free to register (it's painless
) and join our chat sessions on Sunday nights.

Marc
See less See more
I'll be there!

Later,

Shawn
Will do my best to be there too!!
Reminder for those interested
See less See more
Reminder for Spyder Chat this Sunday at 9pm Eastern...you can do the math for your timezone
See less See more
last minute reminder....almost 10 folks chatting already. Jump in if interested.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.