Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BRP is holding a rally in Pamona, CA.
They said current owners and certificate holders can attend.
I am number 8 and have a deposit since April and am waiting inpatiently...am I suppose to have a certificate?
My dealer has no idea what I am talking about, not surprised there...anyone know?

·
Rokonman #2018
142 Posts
BRP is holding a rally in Pamona, CA.
They said current owners and certificate holders can attend.
I am number 8 and have a deposit since April and am waiting inpatiently...am I suppose to have a certificate?
My dealer has no idea what I am talking about, not surprised there...anyone know?
Your dealer should have given you a "2008 CAN-AM SPYDER Roadster Certificate/Worksheet" this is generated by the dealer with BPR and is how BRP priortizes the orders from dealers. The dealer name and number are on the form along with your name an the color Spyder and your jacket size along with the Ts & C's of the deal.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your dealer should have given you a "2008 CAN-AM SPYDER Roadster Certificate/Worksheet" this is generated by the dealer with BPR and is how BRP priortizes the orders from dealers. The dealer name and number are on the form along with your name an the color Spyder and your jacket size along with the Ts & C's of the deal.
Thanks.
Why could they not tell me that?...no answer needed...Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts