Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,
I know there are no Spyders on the road at this point besides the factory demo models. When the Cali folks start getting there's I think it would be great to organize a ride.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Any riders out in the LA area??? I just got #496. ready to ride. Hit me up!!!!!
Hi my name is Frank! Im in the Long Beach area. What part of LA are you in? if you ever want to do a coastal PCH ride let me know. Im dying to head out to Laguna or wherever. I have #186. Its fully broken in and ready to rumble. Take care.

Cheers

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi my name is Frank! Im in the Long Beach area. What part of LA are you in? if you ever want to do a coastal PCH ride let me know. Im dying to head out to Laguna or wherever. I have #186. Its fully broken in and ready to rumble. Take care.

Cheers
Hey frank im in the Venice area. I would love to do a coastal ride. Maybe over next weekend. Email me at [email protected] when you get a chance. Hope to hear from you soon

-Chris

·
Registered
25 Posts
me and chris (above) and perhaps Frank (also above) are going on a ride this weekend to swing by the beach and hit Neptune's Net if your interested.
I'M IN CHINO HILLS #149 YELLOW, MY FRIEND HAS #640 SILVER AND #1120 SILVER NEW FOR SALE. WE ARE ALREADY RIDING AND HAVE #1120 FOR SALE WITH 0 MILES ON IT IF ANYONE INTERESTED CALL US TO RIDE OR TO BUY...310.691.9853 RANDY

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.