Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,
I know there are no Spyders on the road at this point besides the factory demo models. When the Cali folks start getting there's I think it would be great to organize a ride.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Any riders out in the LA area??? I just got #496. ready to ride. Hit me up!!!!!
Hi my name is Frank! Im in the Long Beach area. What part of LA are you in? if you ever want to do a coastal PCH ride let me know. Im dying to head out to Laguna or wherever. I have #186. Its fully broken in and ready to rumble. Take care.

Cheers

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi my name is Frank! Im in the Long Beach area. What part of LA are you in? if you ever want to do a coastal PCH ride let me know. Im dying to head out to Laguna or wherever. I have #186. Its fully broken in and ready to rumble. Take care.

Cheers
Hey frank im in the Venice area. I would love to do a coastal ride. Maybe over next weekend. Email me at [email protected] when you get a chance. Hope to hear from you soon

-Chris

·
Registered
25 Posts
me and chris (above) and perhaps Frank (also above) are going on a ride this weekend to swing by the beach and hit Neptune's Net if your interested.
I'M IN CHINO HILLS #149 YELLOW, MY FRIEND HAS #640 SILVER AND #1120 SILVER NEW FOR SALE. WE ARE ALREADY RIDING AND HAVE #1120 FOR SALE WITH 0 MILES ON IT IF ANYONE INTERESTED CALL US TO RIDE OR TO BUY...310.691.9853 RANDY

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I'M IN CHINO HILLS #149 YELLOW, MY FRIEND HAS #640 SILVER AND #1120 SILVER NEW FOR SALE. WE ARE ALREADY RIDING AND HAVE #1120 FOR SALE WITH 0 MILES ON IT IF ANYONE INTERESTED CALL US TO RIDE OR TO BUY...310.691.9853 RANDY
how about a decent ride this weekend?
i'm trying to get a group together.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Didn't get in touch with anyone last weekend, would love to do something this weekend. Might do the ride for kids sunday, but saturday's looking open for me.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
ok people, here is my email
[email protected]

please post your email with your post here so we can stay in touch directly. cuz some people don't check this thing as of ten as their email or the main forum.

·
The Rain Rider
436 Posts
Heads up LA county, San Diego is coming up for a visit next week 26-27 July. Planning thread in the works.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts