Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the call from my dealer. He has the shipping list in his hands. He stated that it is confirmed (for real this time) that he will get his first three (two silver and one yellow) within seven days. Now that he has the list in hand he is confident that he will have them this time next week.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I just got the call from my dealer. He has the shipping list in his hands. He stated that it is confirmed (for real this time) that he will get his first three (two silver and one yellow) within seven days. Now that he has the list in hand he is confident that he will have them this time next week.
They are in SAC today...big question...when and how big will the second shipment be (# 4 for silver)

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
They are in SAC today...big question...when and how big will the second shipment be (# 4 for silver)
Hopefully the Premire Number is registered to each owner, hopefully is in the serial number as well. I just find it really
You could be pulling up somewhere and say hey this is MRG's 357 or smokster 410. Pictures and numbers please. Thanks

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Smokster,
I don't know about second shipments. I have been in constant contact with my dealer trying to find out when mine would arrive. I'm sure he will be very happy to get me off his back.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Smokster,
I don't know about second shipments. I have been in constant contact with my dealer trying to find out when mine would arrive. I'm sure he will be very happy to get me off his back.
What number are you? and where did you buy?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Now I am getting really excited. Supposed to have mine by end of next week from San Luis. #1 Yellow for that load. Got word that it left the factory yesterday. Maybe it is on the truck in Sac today? That would be fast, but I can wish??

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Northern California here (Belmont) San Francisco Bay Area. My Dealer just called. My Spyder will be ready for pickup tomorrow!! Sleeping will be difficult...

Ice
Nice...let us know how the pick-up goes and your first ride impressions....and wipe that smile off your face

·
Registered
314 Posts
Northern California here (Belmont) San Francisco Bay Area. My Dealer just called. My Spyder will be ready for pickup tomorrow!! Sleeping will be difficult...

Ice
nice good deal
from what dealer ?let us know what #.. and the out the door if you dont mind.
been talking to my dealer and he just picked up 2 orders because other dealer wanted $3950 for ship/setup
glad i got paper with those locked in.. HAPPY TRAILS

·
Registered
13 Posts
Any shipment news from Southern Cal guys?
No word from 74 Motorsports in Lake Elsinore, but then again I bought the last on the allotment #12. It's hard to be patient, but are you go'in to do?.?.... Good luck to all who receive there's.... I'll keep looking for pics and keep my fingers crossed!!!

·
Registered
911 Posts
No word from 74 Motorsports in Lake Elsinore, but then again I bought the last on the allotment #12. It's hard to be patient, but are you go'in to do?.?.... Good luck to all who receive there's.... I'll keep looking for pics and keep my fingers crossed!!!
i'm number 2 & 3 from 74 motorsports and as of last friday, they said the first shipment was due in this week (i'll believe it when i see it).

as a side note, how much did you leave as a deposit? and did they give you an o.t.d. price? the reason i ask is that they want just under $3k for pdi/delivery on the first units.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
i'm number 2 & 3 from 74 motorsports and as of last friday, they said the first shipment was due in this week (i'll believe it when i see it).

as a side note, how much did you leave as a deposit? and did they give you an o.t.d. price? the reason i ask is that they want just under $3k for pdi/delivery on the first units.
Should be no more than 2500 with tax,title,shipping and Prep in SO CA

·
SpyderRyders
3,463 Posts

I took delivery on Saturday (11/03), BRP only required a $1,000 deposit. Dealer shipping = $600, PDI = $300, your dealer at $3k is taking advantage of the situation. ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts

Well I hope you get them this week, but you know how that all goes..... Please let me know if you do, because they won't really tell me much. I wonder if they do know or if BRP has really dropped the ball on the organization of the whole process?.?....
All I payed was my deposit of $1000 and the accessories I ordered for the bike...that's it. Of course I'll look over everything before it's signed and done. Especially if I don't receive it after the signed contract date of March 1, 2008. Hopefully BPR gets their act together by then......I guess we'll have to see.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

$3000.00 for PDI and delivery is simply a rip off. My dealer told me that delivery should be no more than 600.00 with about 300-500 for PDI.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts