Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Ok...... Yes I believe they put a man on the moon and I believe Elvis is dead. But, I have taken the image of the first Spyder off the assembly line and after seeing something that didn't look right. Well I put the image into a vector scope and mysteriously a black area over the right fender is a complete different color than any other black in the picture. If this was a plastic piece, you would not see the shadow of the gentlemans arm. If it was a acrilic piece why would it no fit tight to the motorcycle. Also, the image is a hard shape that overlays onto the Spyder itself(shown by the three small white arrows).

If you even look at the picture on your computer and blow it up four times, you will be able to see what I mean. I just find this to be a little weird, do to the fact that you can definitely see where this image has been doctored. Are they hiding something? :mellow: :mellow:

As I mentioned in another post.. the air flow area is now solid black also!
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Jeans Trousers

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
Perhaps he has a "special" arm.
okay that got me laughing!!! looking at the photo some more it looks like the air flow through port has almost like a cap over the hole. You can kinda make out a mesh piece and it looks like it smooths out the whole side. I am happy to see they did put in the air deflectors (as talked abaout) manybe they are angleable to move the air in on colder days too. or Maybe people were trying to rest thier feet in the holes (hahaha). And wheres the engine sticker?
Eye Eyelash Iris Art Close-up

Attachments

·
Registered
856 Posts
I was told by my dealer that they where going to try to vent the air down away from the person because of the complaints of being hot when riding. I too experienced hot when I did almost a two hour ride.

·
Registered
708 Posts
LOL...we really need these Spyders to be delivered soon
Couldn't have said it better myself. We're so desperate and hopelessly involved in these things and the time is soooo close. That anything that offers even a tidbit of information or insight, we just eat it up, put it under a microscope and examine every detail. Just to get a little closer.
The next couple of weeks are gonna be rough, for me anyway. I haven't been this worked up over something for as long as I can remember. The anticipation is killing me. Hopefully by this time next month the stress of it all will be over and the fun can begin

·
ReTARRED
407 Posts
Hiding something?? I dont think so. Dude with cut off arm who got drunk the night before and didnt make it on time for the photo shoot and whined enough so someone Photochopped his pic in there afterwards??

Possibly. ;)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hiding something?? I dont think so. Dude with cut off arm who got drunk the night before and didnt make it on time for the photo shoot and whined enough so someone Photochopped his pic in there afterwards??

Possibly. ;)
Okay now that explains everything. I was happy to see the vent change but the arm fading through... I just couldn't figure out.. Thanks again BPS725

·
Registered
169 Posts
We simply have far too much time on our hands until these bad boys arrive at their respective dealerships. until then, we're gonna (Hyper) analyze everything possible.
Ok here something to keep your mind busy.
And your final Jeopardy question is;

How many people are in the picture?
How many men?
How many women?
And who are the three in the suits

Nexus

·
Registered
801 Posts
In comparing it to the pictures that I took of the SPYDER on my test drive, it looks like they have some protective material on assembly line bike #1, as identified by the larger black covering behind the fender. There is a faint image of the man's arm behind that black material, which suggest that he was resting/propping his arm on the front axle. It doesn't appear to be 'photoshopped' given the light/shadow on the man's face, and the glare on the black material - whatever it is.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.