Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Rumor mill is that they are coming back, in a 500 and 250 for starters, I can not revel my sources( because I forget )
Ralph

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
They made some reference to that at the Unadilla MX this year. BRP always has a big display and they do some jumps on the MX track with a REV each year. The rep they interviewed said he could neither cofirm or deny...

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
I think it would depend on if they targetted MX or Off-Road racing. I think it would be harder to be competitive right off the bat in MX...but you never know. I'd be willing to try one...if the price were right. Fun to think about though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I sure hope they bring 'em back. Big fan here, I've got about 8 of them in various stages of disrepair Gonna try to do a full resto this winter on it. Another I've had since it was new, 1980 250Q. I'll be one of the first at the dealer to check them out, if it ever happens. They'll have a tough go in MX though, lots of good machinery out there.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I had a 1980 MX6 125. DAM what a ride. I would love to find another.
I was wondering if they would have them in the line up this year. Has anyone heard anything? I believe that Can-Am will have to produce some MX two wheelers again an some winners before they can really get the notability they need to be in the top 3 or 4 manufacturers out there!

·
Registered
240 Posts
I was wondering if they would have them in the line up this year. Has anyone heard anything? I believe that Can-Am will have to produce some MX two wheelers again an some winners before they can really get the notability they need to be in the top 3 or 4 manufacturers out there!
Oh well maybe late in the year.

Has anybody heard anything?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Brp have great motocross driver like Blair Morgan, Steve Martin, etc and they know what they need to built winning bike

1 - 20 of 20 Posts