Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
I found this video on Youtube. I realize some of the other links on the site are not so "PG-13" but it really affected me. It's a bit long at over 4 minutes but I hope you will watch it and keep in mind that what we do can be dangerous as well as fun. So use your head when you're out there, be careful, and ride within your capabilities. After all, not everyone is "the other guy".

Jerry

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I uh
Well thanks for posting that , it is a unfortunate great reminder to US ALL!!!!
becarefull, don't drnk and ride and ride with in YOUR abilities .

I had to stop watching it when they showed the helmut , I have never seen one so dinged up before.

( I just lost an empolyee before easter in a MVA ) so this hits real close.

Wolf

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks for posting that! I'm going wheeling now and that told me to keep it slow! I ride on the rail road tracks (they use to be now the abandid them and there used for anything, atvs,sled,bikes,dirtbikes,horses,walking your dog anything! But thankfully there is no big drop off like that! still take it easy guys! God bless. The wheeler doesn't look to bad. His helmet though omg well it tried to do its job!
Outlander

·
Registered
13 Posts
its a big reminder too slow down i almost had a fatal accident my self on my snow mobile this winter but luckly for i still here today

1 - 6 of 6 Posts