Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I said in a previous post i would be in orlando from the 12-16 to pick up my spyder, although i figured it was a wasted trip since it wasnt coming in. So this morning (16th) I hop a taxi from the hotel to MCO (airport) to head back to NY spyderless.

At the airport, on the way to the gate I figure one last call to the dealer. Dealer tells me there is a good chance my machine will be here in the next few days, so now im thinking maybe I should just stick around.

Dealer says he will know more by 1pm....so hopfully Ill get some good news. I moved my flight up till 4:30 today so hopfully by then ill know whats up.

Pretty tired from last night at Pleasure Island (Met some girls and wound up hanging out with them all till 6am, then slept for 1 hour and took a taxi to airport). Sometimes its tough to be John =)))

So here I am, sitting at Orlando Airport....totally tired, posting on here.

--John

·
Registered
146 Posts
I emailed Marc @BRP this morning and got the standard reply when asking if they have been shipped. Maybe someone can track down someone at the plant and get an off the cuff answer if they have been shipped.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yea, I have definatly fell off the deep end. I do have business to take care of back in NY, but I cant say I would mind staying in Florida a few more days, its a place where dreams come true. Still at airport waitng, its 2:24pm.

Garanteed to leave Canada tommorow he says now. So do I head back to NY, and have to make another trip next week or do I wait here for a few days. Im in the middle so ill let you guys decide....post some follow ups.

--John

·
Rokonman #2018
142 Posts
Yea, I have definatly fell off the deep end. I do have business to take care of back in NY, but I cant say I would mind staying in Florida a few more days, its a place where dreams come true. Still at airport waitng, its 2:24pm.

Garanteed to leave Canada tommorow he says now. So do I head back to NY, and have to make another trip next week or do I wait here for a few days. Im in the middle so ill let you guys decide....post some follow ups.

--John
Go home...it's the only way to make sure the Spyder arrives on time. If you stay, it will be late. lol

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts

--John
Jay Leno's Garage says the 22nd.

·
Registered
20 Posts
THOSE WHO WAIT
Hello comrades, it is a joy for me to find this forum, also hope for the wonderful spyder, but since Spain (Canary Islands), and by August 2008.
I will be on top of your comments to be learning.
I wanted to say something, spyder has personality by itself, is not a motorcycle, not a car, not a quad, is not an atv, is a wonderful SPYDER spyder.
ROUTES AND GOOD LUCK WITH LARGE MACHINE
Pardon my English, but use the Google translator.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I said in a previous post i would be in orlando from the 12-16 to pick up my spyder, although i figured it was a wasted trip since it wasnt coming in. So this morning (16th) I hop a taxi from the hotel to MCO (airport) to head back to NY spyderless.

At the airport, on the way to the gate I figure one last call to the dealer. Dealer tells me there is a good chance my machine will be here in the next few days, so now im thinking maybe I should just stick around.

Dealer says he will know more by 1pm....so hopfully Ill get some good news. I moved my flight up till 4:30 today so hopfully by then ill know whats up.

Pretty tired from last night at Pleasure Island (Met some girls and wound up hanging out with them all till 6am, then slept for 1 hour and took a taxi to airport). Sometimes its tough to be John =)))

So here I am, sitting at Orlando Airport....totally tired, posting on here.

--John

·
Registered
324 Posts

--John
I would not put much more stock in what BRP or the dealer says at this point.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.