Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is snowing here in sunny manitoba today.. not likely it will stay but a great early start for sure!!

Environment Canada says possible snow right thru till thursday!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
It is snowing here in sunny manitoba today.. not likely it will stay but a great early start for sure!!

Environment Canada says possible snow right thru till thursday!!!
That`s great and you got snow before yellowknife at that

·
Registered
51 Posts
It's not a whiteout...yet but just seeing it makes a guy want to start up the machine!
That`s good.One of the girls here mentioned that we might be getting some snow this weekend but after checking the forecast I don`t see how that`s possible.
darn rumours

·
Registered
51 Posts
You need help....you seem to have this sick obsession with Yellowknife!!

We up here in the Canadian Arctic are very happy for the folks in Manitoba!!!

Hope it is the start of something good!!
TalkingAbout.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
IM waiting to take some pics....... it was raining all day here so far so when it freezes up its gonna be nasty roads
yeah they closed Riding mountain to semi's due to the extremely icey roads and snow/slush on the road... hope its better tomorrow AM i am headed right thru there!..

·
Registered
15 Posts
yeah they closed Riding mountain to semi's due to the extremely icey roads and snow/slush on the road... hope its better tomorrow AM i am headed right thru there!..
Mr.H you be careful driving there tomorrow!!

Can you please give us an update on the snow on the ground in your neck of the woods!?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I heard that Thunderbay Ontario might be getting up to 30 cms of snow. Anyone out there heard about that?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I can't wait for some around here. Actually I can, I've got my sled apart right now. If we got snow, I might not be able to resist the temptation to use the credit card for parts.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts