Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Ken5517 / Wish Again
1,434 Posts
San Diego Tomorrow, just talked to my dealer (Fun Bike Center) and Perry the Sales Manger just got of the phone with the truck driver.

The driver was confirming that there would be someone there at 5PM tomorrow to take the bikes off the truck.

The driver stated that he has 5 other stops first!!!!!!!!!!!

San Diego Tomorrow - YES YES YES

I MAYBE SLEEPING AT THE DEALER WITH A SPYDER

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
More good news. Man, Saturday at 5pm though...tough time to get that puppy delivered.

·
SpyderRyders
3,463 Posts
San Diego Tomorrow, just talked to my dealer (Fun Bike Center) and Perry the Sales Manger just got of the phone with the truck driver.

The driver was confirming that there would be someone there at 5PM tomorrow to take the bikes off the truck.

Congrats

Now see if people would just listen to me, last week I predicted southern California for Thurs/Fri deliveries.

·
Ken5517 / Wish Again
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More good news. Man, Saturday at 5pm though...tough time to get that puppy delivered.
the dealer normally will not take delivery HOWEVER they are tomorrow.

Gee I wonder if the servce dept is closed?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts

Give them time to prep and charge the battery the right way (5-10 hrs)

·
Ken5517 / Wish Again
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Give them time to prep and charge the battery the right way (5-10 hrs)
I've waited this long to see it, I have no problem waiting for it to get ready to ride once I have it.

·
Registered
911 Posts
...The driver was confirming that there would be someone there at 5PM tomorrow to take the bikes off the truck.
so 5pm on a saturday night. are you sure you really want the guy doing your pdi staying late on a saturday night trying to get it set up? i can't image he would be in the best of moods. of course the alternative is waiting until tuesday.

·
SpyderRyders
3,463 Posts

Just a suggestion for your PDI, make sure the tech follows his PDI procedure manual , and also verify he checks the brake fluid reservoir . On the three Spyders
up here all were way over filled, to the point of almost running out when the caps were removed. :rolleyes:

Also no "quick charge" on the new batt.

ps: Check all 6 of the black side panels in daylight ( not under florescent lighting) for flaws in the paint/clear-coat.

·
Ken5517 / Wish Again
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just a suggestion for your PDI, make sure the tech follows his PDI procedure manual , and also verify he checks the brake fluid reservoir . On the three Spyders
up here all were way over filled, to the point of almost running out when the caps were removed. :rolleyes:

Also no "quick charge" on the new batt.
thanks for the heads up!!!

·
Ken5517 / Wish Again
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just got back from the dealer and he is getting 2 - silver and 1 yellow

# 309, #375, # 576

·
Ken5517 / Wish Again
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so 5pm on a saturday night. are you sure you really want the guy doing your pdi staying late on a saturday night trying to get it set up? i can't image he would be in the best of moods. of course the alternative is waiting until tuesday.
No one will be working on it till monday - I will see it bye Tues.

But it will be here and I know that have one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts