Can Am Spyder Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one heard or read of any rumored or actual start date for production yet? Talked with BRP at a demo ride, they said early Aug to start production to get the spyders out to dealers in september. any one else hear anything??

·
Registered
708 Posts
Nope, nothing down this way.

Seems a bit optimistic to me to think production will begin this month (Aug.) and have them to Dealers next month, (Sept.). I would have thought BRP would have geared up and been knocking them out by now in preparation for Sept. / Oct. delivery. My $$$ is on Oct. time frame. If I'm wrong and it's Sept....GREAT

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, nothing down this way.

Seems a bit optimistic to me to think production will begin this month (Aug.) and have them to Dealers next month, (Sept.). I would have thought BRP would have geared up and been knocking them out by now in preparation for Sept. / Oct. delivery. My $$$ is on Oct. time frame. If I'm wrong and it's Sept....GREAT
October
oh man,,, it gets COLD up here that time of year,,, just about done raking the leaves up, and gearing up for the first snowfall!!!!!! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that 4 letter word "snow"

·
ReTARRED
407 Posts
October
oh man,,, it gets COLD up here that time of year,,, just about done raking the leaves up, and gearing up for the first snowfall!!!!!! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that 4 letter word "snow"
Sounds like here. I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan,town named Munising.

Where do you hail from,Chuck??

·
Registered
58 Posts
I dont know about you guys, but im from NY and picking up my spyder in Orlando, FL. When I pick it up ill definatly be staying down there for a bit to "test" it. =))) Can't wait to ride the thing.

Oh yea, and about snow. Got a place out in Colorado just for snowmobiling, love the white stuff.....its where the spyder came from!!!

--John

·
Registered
214 Posts
I dont know about you guys, but im from NY and picking up my spyder in Orlando, FL. When I pick it up ill definatly be staying down there for a bit to "test" it. =))) Can't wait to ride the thing.

Oh yea, and about snow. Got a place out in Colorado just for snowmobiling, love the white stuff.....its where the spyder came from!!!

--John
Did you order from a dealer in FL, or having it shipped there?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Contacted my dealer today, 08/08/2007 and they are still sticking with a Sept. delivery time frame. As of now BRP has not said to my dealer that the delivery time will be pushed back into Oct. So worst case now would be within the next 7 weeks. Sept. will be here before we know it. Gettin close fella's, gettin close.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Contacted my dealer today, 08/08/2007 and they are still sticking with a Sept. delivery time frame. As of now BRP has not said to my dealer that the delivery time will be pushed back into Oct. So worst case now would be within the next 7 weeks. Sept. will be here before we know it. Gettin close fella's, gettin close.
I heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehehe I know!!!!!!!!!! when!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohh my dealer is sooooooo good!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,

naaa, he is still sticking with september LOL LOL LOL,, had you all going though didnt I,,,, LOL LOL

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey Guys, I ordered mine from Cycle Riders of Orlando.....seems like a great bunch of guys. They always return my calls and even remember me, which is rare these days.

Somehow it worked out im getting all sorts of new stuff around the same date so this should be lots of fun. What sucks is that I have a new stacker trailer on order that wont be ready till OCT 1st, which means I have to wait till that date before I can even think of picking mine up!

--John

1 - 14 of 14 Posts