Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested to find out what others are doing to keep the rubber boots for the cv joints in good condition. Someone told me to keep them sprayed with silicone. What do you think? What are you doing to protect your boots?

·
Registered
18 Posts
i will be replacing one today, finally ripped one off, no shame when you consider the woods we went thru the weekend, first time in 2400 kms. i have had to fix something that i would not ride without fixing.....

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I am interested to find out what others are doing to keep the rubber boots for the cv joints in good condition. Someone told me to keep them sprayed with silicone. What do you think? What are you doing to protect your boots?
All we doo, is clean and inspect them after each ride and also the area around them to make sure there is no debris around.
Wolf ;)

·
Registered
172 Posts
That is a great question. I had not thought about spray silicone but that might be the ticket....

I just make sure they are clean and inspected after every ride (alright, every other ride...or so...I better go check them now...)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts