Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Everyone... My wife and i are new to the fourm and have a 2014 RT Limited being shipped to us from one end of the USA to the other. We were wondering where would be the best place to order online for accessories ? I hope you all won't get tired of us asking questions, we might be on here alot LOL since this is our first Spyder.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Everyone... My wife and i are new to the fourm and have a 2014 RT Limited being shipped to us from one end of the USA to the other. We were wondering where would be the best place to order online for accessories ? I hope you all won't get tired of us asking questions, we might be on here alot LOL since this is our first Spyder.
After a day of no responces from anyone there sure seams to be a different following from one fourm to another. Another fourm i asked the same question and have 10 -20 responces, and with them all they first started out with a welcome. Nice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I guess it just depends on which forum is being read. I just found a site that another member had sent me in response to a question I had on RT accessories. You might want to visit rivcoproducts.com. I ordered some flags and flag holders from there.

Mike

·
Registered
11 Posts
Here are a few products from Rivco Products for you, If you haven't already, call Josh at 262-763-8222 and let him know you saw this post, he'll take care of you!

CA040 Chrome Trunk Rack

CA040BK Black Trunk Rack

CA550 Chrome Front Bumper

CA550BK Black Front Bumper

CA400 Black Switchmount

CA405 Chrome Cup w/ switchmount

CA408 Black Cup w/ switchmount

CA020-RTV2 RT Driver Floorboards

CA026-RT RT Heel Toe Shifter

CA004-RTB RT Highway Peg Mount Black

CA004-RTC RT Highway Peg Mount Chrome

PEGSW Chrome FlatFoot Wide Peg Set

PEGSWBK Black FlatFoot Wide Peg Set

FH400 RT Trunk Mounted Flag Holder

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
F4 Customs for your windshield selection.

F4 offers the only shield that does not scratch with steel wool, sheds rain, is optically perfect and the tall shield removes the head buffeting from the co rider.

We also handle the Baker Air Wings.

330-968-4644

www.f4customs.com

·
Registered
16 Posts
Go to Value Accessories.Com,they handle stuff from everyone and their prices are a little better.

Spyderpops.com

Lamonster garage

Motorcycledave.com

Tricled.com

Can-AmSpyderaccessories.com

bajaron

That will give you enough to blow a couple of bank accounts on.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
f4customs.com has everything you need for wind control while riding!

Can-Am Spyder RT/RT-S Air Wings w/ Uppers

IMG_2967-228x228.JPG

Can-Am Spyder RT/RT-S Windshields

IMG_3076%20(2)-500x500.JPG

Vented, Non Vented

Clear or Light Tint

1 - 9 of 9 Posts