Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, as I said I headed down to Daytona Yesterday. I went to the demo booth and spoke with the can-am reps. There was some confusion among them, but from what they told me Florida will have their machines by the end of the month (Oct).

I had never rode a spyder yet, and didnt have a reservation. The entire demo was fully booked. They took care of me well, they all started talking and were like "we need to get this guy on the ride". They actually bumped out someone waiting on a demo and put me in on the next ride. THe guy told me, customer satisfaction is more important to us than new sales. Wow. Thats a company that cares, normally sales are #1. I was impressed they did this for me. Others were waiting on "standby" but I went right on.

The ride was awesome, the machines feel so stable....and so powerful, a blip on the throttle will light up that rear tire.

On tuesday Im flying back to NY, only to have to come back down here in a week or so to pick up my machine. Oh well, it was a fun trip anyways )

--John

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Nice report John, thanks

Well guys, as I said I headed down to Daytona Yesterday. I went to the demo booth and spoke with the can-am reps. There was some confusion among them, but from what they told me Florida will have their machines by the end of the month (Oct).

I had never rode a spyder yet, and didnt have a reservation. The entire demo was fully booked. They took care of me well, they all started talking and were like "we need to get this guy on the ride". They actually bumped out someone waiting on a demo and put me in on the next ride. THe guy told me, customer satisfaction is more important to us than new sales. Wow. Thats a company that cares, normally sales are #1. I was impressed they did this for me. Others were waiting on "standby" but I went right on.

The ride was awesome, the machines feel so stable....and so powerful, a blip on the throttle will light up that rear tire.

On tuesday Im flying back to NY, only to have to come back down here in a week or so to pick up my machine. Oh well, it was a fun trip anyways )

--John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.