Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can-Am Renegade wanted.Cash deal,or trade 660 grizzly.Also have polaris predator 50 and 90,Arctic cat F120,all for sale.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Can-Am Renegade wanted.Cash deal,or trade 660 grizzly.Also have polaris predator 50 and 90,Arctic cat F120,all for sale.
I have an 07 with roughly 2 -3 hours run time. Perfect, mint, like new. Probably gonna get a 700 Grizzly when I sell it. I don't need the raw power and speed of this Beast. I can see the trouble I can get myself in

I paid $9,500 in June, make me a reasonable offer. I'm in Michigan, you can come across Canada and enter at Port Huron. I did this last spring when I went to NY to pick up a snow mobile. I'm probably 5 hours from Buffalo, nice trip

(517) 204-2402 cell.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an 07 with roughly 2 -3 hours run time. Perfect, mint, like new. Probably gonna get a 700 Grizzly when I sell it. I don't need the raw power and speed of this Beast. I can see the trouble I can get myself in

I paid $9,500 in June, make me a reasonable offer. I'm in Michigan, you can come across Canada and enter at Port Huron. I did this last spring when I went to NY to pick up a snow mobile. I'm probably 5 hours from Buffalo, nice trip

(517) 204-2402 cell.
$9,500 ouch....I priced one at the local dealer for $8,399.00.Anyways i'm interested,would you consider the 660 grizzly?It is an 2005,but in really good shape.Thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
$9,500 ouch....I priced one at the local dealer for $8,399.00.Anyways i'm interested,would you consider the 660 grizzly?It is an 2005,but in really good shape.Thanks
$8,399? Get his out the door price. Call him and say you want it and you need the exact price so you can get a cashiers check from your bank. You'll smoke him out on hidden costs like freight and set-up if there are any. My $9,500 price included Michigans 6% sales tax too.
Tell me about that Grizzly and some pictures would be great. You can e-mail them to [email protected]
Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$8,399? Get his out the door price. Call him and say you want it and you need the exact price so you can get a cashiers check from your bank. You'll smoke him out on hidden costs like freight and set-up if there are any. My $9,500 price included Michigans 6% sales tax too.
Tell me about that Grizzly and some pictures would be great. You can e-mail them to [email protected]
Thanks.
$8,399.00 plus tax out the door is $8986.93.I have spoken with him 3 times about the numbers.I will take some pics of the grizzly and get them to you.It is a 2005 it is blue.It has 800 miles on it.I recently put ITP mudlites and ITP wheels on it.27"x14".It looks real nice,gives it some good clearance.The grizzly is in real nice condition,not perfect though.It has your normal scratches on the plastic.But i keep it nice.I will e-mail you pics.Thanks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
$8,399.00 plus tax out the door is $8986.93.I have spoken with him 3 times about the numbers.I will take some pics of the grizzly and get them to you.It is a 2005 it is blue.It has 800 miles on it.I recently put ITP mudlites and ITP wheels on it.27"x14".It looks real nice,gives it some good clearance.The grizzly is in real nice condition,not perfect though.It has your normal scratches on the plastic.But i keep it nice.I will e-mail you pics.Thanks.
I'm not sure how sales tax works in your state but you can probably save some coin there buying mine. I bet you mine with a few hours on the clock is in the same if not better condition than the dealers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts