Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Head to the official Can-am site and you will now find the Rengades parts are up, some noticable changes,
Differant ECM, Differant heat shield and attaching method under the seat. I am sure there is more but I want to get mine first and see them for myself!!!

The new heat shield does not look like it will work with the Outlanders, just the Renegade, and as far as the differant ECM, well it is a differant part# compared to the 06 which is differant again compared to the 07 Outy's .

Wolf ;)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Head to the official Can-am site and you will now find the Rengades parts are up, some noticable changes,
Differant ECM, Differant heat shield and attaching method under the seat. I am sure there is more but I want to get mine first and see them for myself!!!

The new heat shield does not look like it will work with the Outlanders, just the Renegade, and as far as the differant ECM, well it is a differant part# compared to the 06 which is differant again compared to the 07 Outy's .

Wolf ;)
They still aren't showing any of the accessories. I want to know what kind of rack system will be available, if there will be a winch option, and what the warranty will actually be?

·
Registered
29 Posts
They still aren't showing any of the accessories. I want to know what kind of rack system will be available, if there will be a winch option, and what the warranty will actually be?
Did you notice that the part # to the Renegade front shocks are the same as the Outty. It just had different springs and a HPG lable. Hopefully it's a miss print.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts