Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats correct, there are no less then 6 that I know of, ( so far all south of the 49th) ( at least I have heard there are 5 more in transit)
These are for dealer demo purposes only, they are not for sale period, in fact I heard that they must be returned to Can-am in 6 weeks ( I think it was six weeks I could not see clearly for all the drool )

I know where one is and it now has about 500 miles on it since they got it last week, it has performed as excpected so far, it just plain old kicks butt!!!

I am waitting for their permission to use some of their material on here, I should hear soon , and as soosn as I doo, it will be up , including all nnew pictures and revies , pros and cons of this new beast !!!

On a personal note, I still have no idea when my Renegade will be in, but it sure sounds like it will be worth the wait, except for the one probel we ALL did see there was going tobe, MUD, no protections from the mud for the riders.

Stay tuned for more
Wolf ;) ;)

·
Registered
209 Posts
ok here it is

follow this link ( with atvfrontier's blessing on the product review share)
It is a great review and lots of info for the I WANT IT crowd, ( oh yea thats me)

http://atvfrontier.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=23012.html

Wolf ;)
Great forum link! It's got me all excited about the coming of my new toy! I've tried to put it in the back of my mind and just think it's coming the end of January.... but that's not working now! I put my $500 down last week. I hope they decide on the warranty issue.... I was hoping for the 3 yrs... may be wishful thinking. I wish they'd release what options are going to be available... I want a winch and some kind of storage rack! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts