Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I read somewhere on this site that BRP might be giving a rebate to canadian customers purchasing an ATV within the past six months. Is there any truth behind this, or am I getting excited for nothing?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I read somewhere on this site that BRP might be giving a rebate to canadian customers purchasing an ATV within the past six months. Is there any truth behind this, or am I getting excited for nothing?
Its true but no info on when or what as of yet.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Better then nothing. From another forum

"Just out, BRP is offering a 750 dollar rebate and a 250 dollar credit on BRP outfits(ie helmets, jackets). Guess thats the kiss".

·
Registered
298 Posts
Is that confirmed from BRP?

Because I was talking with my dealer on Thursday and then there still was nothing confirmed. He know there was "something" coming, but did not know what.

It sure would be nice cause we bought at the end of June 2007.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Is that confirmed from BRP?

Because I was talking with my dealer on Thursday and then there still was nothing confirmed. He know there was "something" coming, but did not know what.

It sure would be nice cause we bought at the end of June 2007.
I was just at my dealer. He got an email yesterday to check in on the dealer website for a new rebate. The servers were down when he did. I should know monday what it was. I think so far this is only for 08 machines though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts