Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Marc,

First I would like to say thanks for taking care of my name change
second, I would like to suggest we start a FAQ thread or "HELP" thread. Now that we have some Spyders showing up I think it would be great if we had an ongiong thread where members can go to look for common problems or questions.

·
Inadvance Member
1,744 Posts
Marc,

First I would like to say thanks for taking care of my name change
second, I would like to suggest we start a FAQ thread or "HELP" thread. Now that we have some Spyders showing up I think it would be great if we had an ongiong thread where members can go to look for common problems or questions.
Great you got that fixed, maybe post in a new topic in Tips and Tricks. Ride on...

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
I'm open to a FAQ thread. We can pin it and put links to other threads in there...as well as posting directly in the thread. Sound good

·
Registered
488 Posts
It's exciting to see information (tips, ride reports, etc) being posted by the lucky few that have their Spyders. When the majority on this board have their Spyders is when this Board will really show its value to us!

Even though I pitch in occassionally with sour grapes about BRP, I would much rather be talking about my Spyder!!

Thanks to all who are posting information on the Spyders - please keep it up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts