Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
BRP was so pleased with our chat last night, they decided to add all the Q&A's to their Spyder website.

Thanks to all those who participated and helped make last night's chat so productive.

Link to Q&A from Can-AmTalk Chat with BRP
Marc, I have red through all the chatts on the BRp Web site. I am most surprised by the detailed and serious interest by the public.

Rotax God is stating: SPYDER - The future. -

The safety - excample less - iconic .

The design - like a F22 on Wheels. It already looks dynamic just standing there.

THE ENGINE - well I have a similar pump in my body keeping the blood circulating. Here I guess stating that it is one fine engine with good punch would be not to fair. But it is.!!

THE SUSPENSION - pleasure for touring ( your wife will be quite happy - mine is) and more then enough for a Apex hungry road warrior.

CONGRATS to the team of ambitious and brave Engineers .

Finally something new and NON mainstream entered the world of power sports. Something which is quite affordable by the way compared to other products of that kind.

Marc - Congrats again and I can't wait to call one my own.

Best ones and keep 'em rolling

·
Registered
856 Posts
That is awesome that they posted these questions/answers to their site. This should help improve membership to can-amtalk.com

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So what comments did you find most interesting from the chat last night?

·
Registered
183 Posts
The ones comment "ask your dealer". Called mine today and I got the same old answer "We haven't heard anything from BRP at all". Asked all the questions like where am I on the list (I know they have to have the answer), do we have any idea on time.. etc.... They said they couldn't tell me anything because BRP tells them nothing!!!!! The chat was great and I had a great feeling when it was done but then to start the same old dog and pony show all over again this morning, well, I just got the same old pit in my stomach. BRP says "Ask the Dealer" my dealer say "Call BRP"... Do you know how nerve racking this is when you can't get a simple answer
?

·
Registered
708 Posts
So what comments did you find most interesting from the chat last night?
I liked getting straight answers for a change. The most important question to (me) was the # of Spyders going out prior to Jan. of 2008. Over all Id'e say that Marc from BRP was very receptive to our questions, I liked that best of all. No (BS) just telling it like it is.

·
Premium Member
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The ones comment "ask your dealer". Called mine today and I got the same old answer "We haven't heard anything from BRP at all". Asked all the questions like where am I on the list (I know they have to have the answer), do we have any idea on time.. etc.... They said they couldn't tell me anything because BRP tells them nothing!!!!! The chat was great and I had a great feeling when it was done but then to start the same old dog and pony show all over again this morning, well, I just got the same old pit in my stomach. BRP says "Ask the Dealer" my dealer say "Call BRP"... Do you know how nerve racking this is when you can't get a simple answer
?
I would send an email to the Spyder email address on the Q&A and ask them straight up...and give them the dealer's name for reference.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Yeah I also called my dealer and got the same crap. I was their first order in february but don't feel they are telling the truth about not knowing eta.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Yeah I also called my dealer and got the same crap. I was their first order in february but don't feel they are telling the truth about not knowing eta.
I hear ya. I guess it is back to the same crap. I called the dealer only to get "We have not heard anything."
This friggin sucks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think some of the dealers are unwilling to commit to the delivery date is to scheme more money. It will go like this....

"I'm not sure when it's comin, but for $200 I can bump you up and have for this or that date, guaranteed."

·
Registered
214 Posts
mine already asked me if i wanted to wait for a "May 08" Spyder instead of my "Fall 07 Spyder." Apparently they have guys that are willing to pay an extra "premium" to guys like me that are getting one this year.
Pay me!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts