Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats a good price for a 2007 Can Am 800? We are NOW PRICING THEM! We want one bad lol! Maybe put a 7 foot meyer snow plow on it!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Killer loop got a good deal. 8700 would be about as low as you'll ever see one sold for unless it isn't a current model with huge rebates or you know someone in the business. Where are you located?

·
Registered
120 Posts
The price I got from my dealer is $12,700 plus 11% sales tax for an '08 800 XT (yellow)

This really sucks considering that the Canadian dollar is almost on par with the US dollar yet we are paying about $4-5,000 more!!!!!!! Even my 400 Max xt cost over $12,000 with tax.

Oh well, it will be worth every penny the first time I shut my friend's Grizzly down with the 800, because if I hear "the power of the Grizz" one more time I might be sick!!!!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The price I got from my dealer is $12,700 plus 11% sales tax for an '08 800 XT (yellow)

This really sucks considering that the Canadian dollar is almost on par with the US dollar yet we are paying about $4-5,000 more!!!!!!! Even my 400 Max xt cost over $12,000 with tax.

Oh well, it will be worth every penny the first time I shut my friend's Grizzly down with the 800, because if I hear "the power of the Grizz" one more time I might be sick!!!!!!
lol yes i know how that is with my uncle! polaris this polaris that! He said he was "right there" when he has an 600 xc and my dad has an 800 rev! The 800 is going to win so how can he be "right there?" :rolleyes: dreamers lol...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts