Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to see what the jacket looks like that we are all getting. Any pics would be sweet! Thanks!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Not sure if this is how it looks, but when I went on my demo tour the dealer there was wearing this jacket.
That''s not the 1st owners group jacket, that's the jacket we got in San Diego in february. The jacket that you get when purchasing one of the first spyders is lighter in color but it is the same jacket. the label says 1st owners group.

·
Registered
26 Posts
That''s not the 1st owners group jacket, that's the jacket we got in San Diego in february. The jacket that you get when purchasing one of the first spyders is lighter in color but it is the same jacket. the label says 1st owners group.
Bump!

Just wanted to see if anyone has a picture yet. Anyone? If not, has anyone actually received the jacket, and if so, what is your impression of it?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump!

Just wanted to see if anyone has a picture yet. Anyone? If not, has anyone actually received the jacket, and if so, what is your impression of it?
Well I just received a letter from BRP saying that my jacket will come in to the dealership by July 7th. It's too bad I'm 5 hours away from them. Maybe they can mail it over....

·
Registered
169 Posts
Picked up my jacket today!
Just like the ones from Sandiego, just a lighter color, and rubber patch on right chest says 1st owners group.
I recvived mine also and the dealer sent two caps, I have a question.
Beside the Spyder's 1st owners group tag thier is a emblem
sort of pair shaped has a hole in it.Do you know what it is?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I recvived mine also and the dealer sent two caps, I have a question.
Beside the Spyder's 1st owners group tag thier is a emblem
sort of pair shaped has a hole in it.Do you know what it is?
It's an access hole for your Ipod ear buds.

·
ReTARRED
407 Posts
Nice jacket pics NEXUS! I received my jacket yesterday. The dealer mailed it to me.

I m gonna ask the dealer about those caps,too.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Good news, my jacket arrived today, pretty nice too. Ordered the Spyder back in April, letter showed up in early June and now finally the Jacket. Kinda makes ya feel just a little closer to gettin that Spyder now don't it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts