Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been kinda leaning towards a Burnt Orange in place of Yellow or perhaps a Mopar Green from the early 70's might look good too. You know.. from the old Cuda's ???
If they were putting them out in that deep silver color we saw in a # of photos, I'de stick with that.
Any thoughts on your preferred color???

·
Registered
529 Posts
I've been kinda leaning towards a Burnt Orange in place of Yellow or perhaps a Mopar Green from the early 70's might look good too. You know.. from the old Cuda's ???
If they were putting them out in that deep silver color we saw in a # of photos, I'de stick with that.
Any thoughts on your preferred color???
It would be nice to see them offered in blue, red, silver, black, and of course yellow.

I know the "grabber green" you're talking about, it is a cool color but I don't think would be a big seller.

Red and black are probably the most popular motorcycle colors.

Jerry

·
Registered
352 Posts
It would be nice to see them offered in blue, red, silver, black, and of course yellow.

I know the "grabber green" you're talking about, it is a cool color but I don't think would be a big seller.

Red and black are probably the most popular motorcycle colors.
Jerry
The test units running around the Melbourne/Palm Bay area of Florida are now solid black. That color may be in the cards too !

·
Registered
3 Posts
The test units running around the Melbourne/Palm Bay area of Florida are now solid black. That color may be in the cards too !
All Black would hide alot of the lines for sure.

But im more partial to a Rich Blue with the Silver as a stripe set up. I think that would just look slick.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm tellin ya, that burnt or dark orange would look slick IMO.

My bones are 45 but my heart is still hovering right around 18 to 25. I just think it would come out real nice with the current lay-out.
This reverse trike kinda lends itself to an older style design in appearance. Open fenders, exposed suspension..you get the idea. It's radical to begin with. Why not a radical color to match???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts