Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just letting anyone and everyone know from the Pa area and surrounding states that the state snowmobile and atv show is next weekend, Friday evening through Sunday afternoon in York Pa. There should be a good showing from BRP there as i know of at least two large displays ( including ours) on Can AM and Skidoo products. If anyone needs more info check our website at www.ridebrp.com or call my cell at 724-388-7650. Hope to see some of you at the show.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Make sure to stop at our booth and say hello. We will be right outside the used sled corral near the entrance to the auction. Ask for Scott, thats me, from Truck and Cycle. Im so excited to finally be a vendor there. We should have a few of the newest sleds there, our Blizzard and X-RS models are due in tomorrow.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Make sure to stop at our booth and say hello. We will be right outside the used sled corral near the entrance to the auction. Ask for Scott, thats me, from Truck and Cycle. Im so excited to finally be a vendor there. We should have a few of the newest sleds there, our Blizzard and X-RS models are due in tomorrow.
I will be there on Friday night to do the show. Then on Sunday I will be collecting tickets at the door. I'll look for you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts