Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all take something with us and are sure to have it with us before we head out for a ride, what is yours ?

can be a tool, or $ or spare fuel ect .. You get the point

And we will asume that we ALL wear our helmets !

Wolf

·
Registered
529 Posts
We all take something with us and are sure to have it with us before we head out for a ride, what is yours ?

can be a tool, or $ or spare fuel ect .. You get the point

And we will asume that we ALL wear our helmets !

Wolf
I would like to able to say that I always bring a fellow rider, but I do venture out alone occasionally. The one "MUST HAVE" I never feel comfortable without (If I'm riding alone) is actually a cell phone. Where I ride I can generally get a signal, and if I have an accident or get hurt at least I can contact someone.

Jerry

·
Registered
442 Posts
Cell phone or Dig. camera..... i feel naked without them. LOL You never know when you will need them or what action shot you will miss

·
Registered
209 Posts
A cell phone, digital camera, tow strap, proper tools, tire inflation kit, and most important of all.... a cooler filled with icy beverages!!!!! Ya get awful thirsty out there!!!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Im gunna go with Helmet, make sure the bike has gas, other than that nothing
Gusto-Period! Maybe this sounds gay, but every time I ride I treat it like the first time. New friends, new terrain(even though the trails might be the same, the experience isn't). I try to bring the same excitement to every ride and talk/share/show-out/and just plain have fun with those that are on the trails. Some might think that I'm a big-mouthed #%*hole, but you know what? I love to ride. And the weird thing is, Can-Am riders are a friggin' cult: we gravitate towards eachother and I guess that's the reason I love riding/racing a Can-Am. So there you have it. I don't know any other word to describe what I "would not ATV with out" other than GUSTO.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I got to test my bilgepump washer last weekend.....works beauty for the rad!

I'm the guy with the "tickle trunk" that has everything that everyone else always needs.

TP, paper towels (both in a plastic bag), bug spray, tool kit (incl allen wrenches), saw, bungee cords, duct tape, compass, GPS, zip ties, wire, home-made booster cables (nice and small), tow rope, socks, gloves, flashlight, and bilgepump washer.

The ONE thing: GPS.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I got to test my bilgepump washer last weekend.....works beauty for the rad!

I'm the guy with the "tickle trunk" that has everything that everyone else always needs.

TP, paper towels (both in a plastic bag), bug spray, tool kit (incl allen wrenches), saw, bungee cords, duct tape, compass, GPS, zip ties, wire, home-made booster cables (nice and small), tow rope, socks, gloves, flashlight, and bilgepump washer.
The ONE thing: GPS.
All of the above

1 - 20 of 28 Posts