Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after about 3 weeks in the shop after a week of owning it my 2010 rs had stalling problems while idling. Bike was FINALLY fixed and I finally got to ride it. I mentioned it back fires alot and bucks alil while hitting around 3,000-3,500 rpms it kinda bucks too as it back fires. Should I bring it back AGAIN after only riding it 3 days? another week in the shop n lemon law here I come. What should I do?!

·
Registered
1 Posts
So after about 3 weeks in the shop after a week of owning it my 2010 rs had stalling problems while idling. Bike was FINALLY fixed and I finally got to ride it. I mentioned it back fires alot and bucks alil while hitting around 3,000-3,500 rpms it kinda bucks too as it back fires. Should I bring it back AGAIN after only riding it 3 days? another week in the shop n lemon law here I come. What should I do?!
as far as i know lemon laws dont apply to motorcyles ,at least in mo.they dont.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought a 2012 with only 2200 miles on it. Looks like new but it's got can am spyder problem's It don't run rite runs on the hot side sometimes it stalls at red light off and on. All the foam in the engine compartment fell off, And a couple weeks ago i got ready to ride and had no clutch the fluid was gone so i filled it up and after the ride it was empty. No spots on the floor i found its leaking into the engine all rubber on this can am is crumbling and falling apart all the plastic covering on all cables and wires on cracking so the o rings for clutch seals also fell apart. Iv had motorcycles all my life and
never had crap like these spyders real junk.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts