Can Am Spyder Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took BRP just over a month from the time the leno bike rolled off the line to deliver it. No body else has heard, seen or sniffed on the wind any information other than the standard BRP line "see your dealer" who knows nothing. Why has no other dealer recieved a call saying they are on trucks and on the way?

BTW BRP is full of CRAP!!!!! they tell us, the everyday consumer, go talk to your dealer, but Leno knew a week + in advance the EXACT date he was to get HIS FROM BRP!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mouth is souring of BRP ever more at this point. Im not sure this thing is worth it now,, if brp has taken a "SCREW YOU" attitude towards paying customers. We jumped ON the band wagon,,, WE paid!!! Leno GOT his as a promotional stunt, BRP saw the free advertsment with leno and jumped at it, and totally FORGOT the little guy who struggled to pay a grand plus up front for vaporware. THIS S*CKS, as of NOV 1st, Im ebaying my number 1 spot at my dearler..... I could have earned interest on that money,, wait,,, BRP IS EARNING INTEREST ON IT INSTEAD.

pissed off and frustrated here, thanks for listening.

·
Registered
92 Posts
It took BRP just over a month from the time the leno bike rolled off the line to deliver it. No body else has heard, seen or sniffed on the wind any information other than the standard BRP line "see your dealer" who knows nothing. Why has no other dealer recieved a call saying they are on trucks and on the way?

BTW BRP is full of CRAP!!!!! they tell us, the everyday consumer, go talk to your dealer, but Leno knew a week + in advance the EXACT date he was to get HIS FROM BRP!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mouth is souring of BRP ever more at this point. Im not sure this thing is worth it now,, if brp has taken a "SCREW YOU" attitude towards paying customers. We jumped ON the band wagon,,, WE paid!!! Leno GOT his as a promotional stunt, BRP saw the free advertsment with leno and jumped at it, and totally FORGOT the little guy who struggled to pay a grand plus up front for vaporware. THIS S*CKS, as of NOV 1st, Im ebaying my number 1 spot at my dearler..... I could have earned interest on that money,, wait,,, BRP IS EARNING INTEREST ON IT INSTEAD.

Hey Charles,
Well at least there is one...maybe they'll ship a few more this week. At least Jay is having fun.....it's like sex, we're just standing in line waiting our turn :rolleyes: They say the best is for those who have a little patience...or maybe a lot of patience...hang on as we start to "rock and roll"
Teach

·
Registered
146 Posts

Why don't you just tell us how you really feel.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm #1 at my dealer and am nervous since my salesman got fired a month back. He was a good salesman too. My new salesman is an 18 year old who is just plain terrible! I spoke to him last week and he said my silver should come in within the next few weeks. But I'm supposed to get a yellow which I told him like 3 times! I even left 3 messages to the general manager to make sure I get yellow and order all the options I faxed and e-mailed to them. He still hasn't returned my calls. Plus the salesman told me he keeps forgetting to take care of it the options. I'm talking with a normal voice each time I call, which isn't every hour. It's more like once a week. I'm pretty pissed off myself!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Talked to my dealer today ........... He didn't know squat! Had no idea what I was talking about that Jay Leno got his. Hasn't heard anything from BRP. Yada, yada, yada!!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Mine showed up today in SW Florida. Serial #247 Yellow! The wait is over
congrats!!! now for my whinning:

now what is with that!!!???? BRP has to pass THROUGH the north to get to the south,, the south can ride all year, we are down to about 40 days left in the season!! and even then minus rain days and if you can brave temps below 35 degrees. BRP should have delivered up north first where our season is almost over,,,, this totally S*CKS!!!!

·
Registered
856 Posts
Typical BRP BS!

·
Registered
352 Posts
The BRP Rep from Canada who was at the Daytona Demo told me the Spyders are shipped crated and are assembled. The "front end rumor" was just that...just BS talk. Probably started by a greedy dealer who wants to make a killing on some simple prep work !!

Richard

·
Registered
911 Posts
...The "front end rumor" was just that...just BS talk. Probably started by a greedy dealer who wants to make a killing on some simple prep work !!
Richard
actually, i was told this by the head of brp customer service when i had complained about the costs the dealer was charging. though she would not tell me the amount of time it takes a dealer to prep the bike, she did say that the parts of the front end needed to be installed.

regards,

ken zeller

1 - 13 of 13 Posts